Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blackdog

Green Tea + Lemon

Well, a few weeks ago, I was drinking 5-6 cups of green (and sometimes white) tea a day, but this was also around the time when my BP, Clindamycin, and Glycolic Acid stuff would've just kicked in (2 weeks or so after I started it), and for a while there I had maybe 1 or 2 small active zits on my face. Sometimes I'd squeeze a slice of lemon into a cup of tea. Also sometimes I used the Green Tea + Vitamin C as a toner.

Since then, I haven't drank too much tea and stopped using the toner, opting for the more convenient FOTE Aloe Vera Gel, which may or may not have faded some marks. Some days I feel better and some days it's the same so it could just have been time. Also ate some chocolate lately, and now I have a few zits.

Anywhoo, basically I've been trying so many things that I can't tell which one factor did anything. But I'm basically just asking....

Has anyone used lemon in green tea instead of in hot water? Every thread says to drink it specifically in hot water...any reason why warm green tea wouldn't work instead?