Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

Stressed about travelling.....

What can I do or take to calm myslef down during my trip..... I'm really stressed about it.....

I'm stressed about my trips as well.

I'm going to Thailand and worried about my regimen. Also going to reading music festival tomoz and worried about my regimen.

Sigh.

alcohol...weed... spend sometime with me because i give nice back rubs

Hahaha do you live in San Fran?

yoga? why are you stressed cuz of acne and it messing up your regimen?

Yeah... I'm relaly slow at getting ready and am staying in a hotel room with 3 other people who are probably goign to get annoyed with me taking so long... plus I'm worried about food... I want to be able to eat healthy while I'm on vacay and I know the people I'm with will probably want to eat fast food all the time :(.

I'm stressed about my trips as well.

I'm going to Thailand and worried about my regimen. Also going to reading music festival tomoz and worried about my regimen.

Sigh.

:( I hope you have fun and dont worry too much.... sucks doesnt it?

Go to store and pick up liquid in tincture form Valerian root. Maybe take .5 to 1 ml 2-3times daily.

2-3g of Ashwagandha will help balance stress hormone levels and relax tension.

I might just do that :) thanks.

Yeah... I'm relaly slow at getting ready and am staying in a hotel room with 3 other people who are probably goign to get annoyed with me taking so long... plus I'm worried about food... I want to be able to eat healthy while I'm on vacay and I know the people I'm with will probably want to eat fast food all the time :(.

I worry about the same things when I go away, and to be honest it does stop me from travelling a lot of the time. The last time I went away I didn't really break out much, and the clearer air cleared me by the end of the trip, so don't worry too much.

You can also take valerian in tea form. I used to take it before bed and found it helped with stress a little.

Have a nice trip! :)

I hope you have fun and dont worry too much.... sucks doesnt it?

It does, but it won't be as bad as we think. I bet people don't notice acne as much as we think.

Have fun whereever you go, maybe the change in lifestyle and reduced stress willa ctually help your skin!