Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelyone_nat

:dance: FAST FIX FOR REDNESS

ok, today i took an ibuprofin (not sure if thats spelled right) for a headache. as strange as this sounds... my zits became less red and not quite a swollen. but it only lasted a few hours... im gonna look more into this and why it helps.. but im gonna take it before school pictures tomorrow...

I was reading on one of the other forums (I think it was "Adult Acne") and they said there has been research that shows if you take Aleve it helps with pimples. The people who wrote the article said it could be used for PMS acne, but I assume it could be used for inflamed pimples at any time of the month. Anyways, I think you're right- pain relievers tend to have anti-inflamitory agents which help reduce the size of pimples. IBprofen only lasts 4 hours, though, and Aleve lasts up to 12. You have to be careful with Aleve- it can cause lots of stomach problems. Don't use it more than 2 or 3 days in a row.

ok, today i took an ibuprofin (not sure if thats spelled right) for a headache. as strange as this sounds... my zits became less red and not quite a swollen. but it only lasted a few hours... im gonna look more into this and why it helps.. but im gonna take it before school pictures tomorrow...

Hi! You've stumbled across a great anti-inflammatory that when taken as directed will help with redness and swelling and even the pain of pimples. Please also see the link at the bottom of my signature for more ideas. :)

Never take any medication longer than the instructions say to unless you do so at a doctor's direct orders. There are many side effects of any medication that could happen, especially when not taken according to directions.