Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had the worst first day of school ever! I really hate Florida. It was extremely humid, icky and hot. I straighten my hair yesterday and when I went outside this morning, helloooo frizzy hair! And my makeup came off in 15 minutes :cry: . Winter needs to hurry!

Aww :( I'm sorry. You have no idea how much I feel your pain... one of the reasons why I haven't been going out until night time this summer is because when it was hot, sunny, and humid, my hair would get all frizzy and my makeup would seem to "melt" off and kind of separate. Very unattractive lol... luckily up here in northern wisconsin, its only been about 60 degrees for the past week and will probably stay like that. I admit i'm dreading winter though because my skin always ends up looking so dull and a bit drier............. and wisconsin winter's up here can get as cold as 40 degrees below zero with the windchill O_O

I'm sorry. :(

My school is near the beach, which is nice temperature wise, but pretty much every morning it's really foggy and it doesn't burn off until lunchtime. Makes my hair a little frizzy, not to mention overcast days make my skin look bad.

Aww :( I'm sorry. You have no idea how much I feel your pain... one of the reasons why I haven't been going out until night time this summer is because when it was hot, sunny, and humid, my hair would get all frizzy and my makeup would seem to "melt" off and kind of separate. Very unattractive lol... luckily up here in northern wisconsin, its only been about 60 degrees for the past week and will probably stay like that. I admit i'm dreading winter though because my skin always ends up looking so dull and a bit drier............. and wisconsin winter's up here can get as cold as 40 degrees below zero with the windchill O_O

i hate it when it rains n rain drops on my face n humid n windy n how ..ahhhh

like today i was drivin n had my side window opened jus a lil n some car from the other side of the road was speedin n splashed water w his car n i got wet...i got wet.

i hate it when it rains n rain drops on my face n humid n windy n how ..ahhhh

like today i was drivin n had my side window opened jus a lil n some car from the other side of the road was speedin n splashed water w his car n i got wet...i got wet.