Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright :shifty2: Who here are sexy pantie junkies? I can't stop buying them! But the worst part of all....... I'm the only one who ever gets to see me wearing flirtatious undies :mmkay: Life's a bitch I tell ya!

um, well, um, i don't normally wear panties......:badgrin:

but when i do, i typically do the boyshorts or girl boxers from Vicky's Secret or Hanes.

Yeah, when I go to Victoria Secret's I easily walk out with $75 worth of panties....it's those damn "5 for $20" deals that get me every time...then after I pick out so many cute cotton ones, I feel I must buy some sexy lacy ones to even out my collection...and yeah no one ever sees mine either :angel::doubt:

Yeah, when I go to Victoria Secret's I easily walk out with $75 worth of panties....it's those damn "5 for $20" deals that get me every time...then after I pick out so many cute cotton ones, I feel I must buy some sexy lacy ones to even out my collection...and yeah no one ever sees mine either :angel::doubt:

It's surprising how quick your money leaves you when Victoria Secret has those sales. :lol:

It seems any time I head to the mall they are having those and I can say bye bye to a good collection of my money.

It's surprising how quick your money leaves you when Victoria Secret has those sales. :lol:

It seems any time I head to the mall they are having those and I can say bye bye to a good collection of my money.

yeah, they're a trap. i love em tho LOL

Ha! Its kinda funny, when I was in my teens I was more interested in wearing fun sexy panties because it was so grownup of me...Now Ive been married for almost 6 years and I prefer the regular comfy ones and only wear the cute ones occasionally for him (hope thats not TMI)

Ha! Its kinda funny, when I was in my teens I was more interested in wearing fun sexy panties because it was so grownup of me...Now Ive been married for almost 6 years and I prefer the regular comfy ones and only wear the cute ones occasionally for him (hope thats not TMI)

Just got home from the mall and bought 5 pairs of panties :shifty: of course they were dirt cheap though... 5 for $12.50 deal at Wet Seal, I couldn't pass that up!

I loooove getting new underwear! haha. I usually go to Vanity and get em though..they arent 2 expensive. But I am always like oookkayy dont get underwear..dont even look at the rack! haha. and then when my boyfriend is w/ me he kinda watches from a distance saying "oooh i like those! get those".. he never wants to point or stand to close to the rack when i am looking b/c he says he feels weird :lol: . i always have to go "this one...or this one?" since he never points at which one. ugh..boys!

I love underwear, only thing is that I'm one of those people that won't buy panties unless they have a matching bra cause I can't wear an unmatched set.

I loooove getting new underwear! haha. I usually go to Vanity and get em though..they arent 2 expensive. But I am always like oookkayy dont get underwear..dont even look at the rack! haha. and then when my boyfriend is w/ me he kinda watches from a distance saying "oooh i like those! get those".. he never wants to point or stand to close to the rack when i am looking b/c he says he feels weird :lol: . i always have to go "this one...or this one?" since he never points at which one. ugh..boys!

I bought two underwear a couple of weeks ago when I bought three new bras :) They aer vanity fair underwear. One is black and one is baige. They look so sexy on my big beautiful butt lol Oh and Mandy dont worry if no one else sees your panties. I havent had a boyfriend since I was 19 and Im now 23. That means no one except me sees my undies either ;)

Yeah i agree with the matching set comment, you never know when youre gonna be caught with your pants down (and i dont mean in a dirty way either!) :P

I usually wear plain cotton bikinis. In pink or beige. White shows too well under white pants or skirts I have to wear to work.

Good grief, I need to go buy more underwear.

I like satiny ones, too, but plain cotton feels nicer and is more comfortable. And they look just fine on, too.

I never have a matching bra. They are always out of my size in one or the other in the color I want. Also, I wear a bra as little as possible, so there's not much point. So I just always buy pink, nude, or black so they sort of match.

Has anyone tried these panties by Gilligan O'Mally at target that don't have an elastic band? They have a strip of thin clear elastic serged into the hem. They are modal I think. I love them. So comfy and seamless yet not weird looking like the ones that have no elastic or binding at all. The first time I saw those, they were in really bright colors and I thought it looked like they were made of popped balloons.

I work at Victoria's Secret! Do you know how hard it is to be around their merchandise for hours on end, and having to force myself not to buy everything in the store? :shifty: My paychecks just go straight back to the store lol

Yeah.. I have an underwear addiction.. I've admitted this before.. and I'm also in the no one sees them but me category. :D And I think I might go shopping this afternoon.. I need new jeans, which I have such a hard time finding, but if all else fails.. undies it is.