Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vince Is A Stud Muffin

damn 21 tomorrow and i'm not happy

Well hey I haven't been around here in a long time but long story short my skin is usually pretty clear using bp after having severe cystic acne. I have no problem keeping my entire face clear usually but in the past few weeks my chin has become a mother fucking bitch. Well tonight I am turning 21 and you know just recently broke up with my gf so I wanna go out and party and pick up some ladies. unfortunately all my self confidence is fucking out the window righ tnow cuase I go ta cluster fuck of zits on the left side of my chin. Its fucking frustrating cause I know I'm a pretty good looking guy when i'm clear and have no problem picking up women. damn :(. sorry rant over hope everyone elses day is going good.

Its fucking frustrating cause I know I'm a pretty good looking guy when i'm clear and have no problem picking up women.

Yeah it sucks mate, thats the story of my life...Maybe life would be easier if you looked a retard in the first place then you wouldnt need to get pissed off about ur acne making u ugly lol. My face is often pretty clear but my back is sick, most people think im a wierdo for never going out or having gf's and dont understand it but they dont know about my back.

happy bday! or happy burfday! lol

im sorry u have to go thru this, same here. sucks! i'll be turnin 22 in 2 wks n feel shitty as always. last yr my face was way better than how it is now...sigh! well hope things get better. n just go out n have fun.

somehow i still get guys even with zits on my face. unbelievably weird. but eh watever.

=)

get crunk!

Well I'm a girl, but I can relate. I'm 26. I think I'm pretty attractive and can easily get a guy...except with my skin like this. It destroys your confidence. If I have a bunch of pimples and try to go out to a club, I shy away from people. Even if I don't, I still have a bunch of scars that I constantly try to hide with my hair. But at least I am confident enough to look people in the face. I meet some nice guys but I always think...they can't see how bad my skin really is, it's too dark in here. I feel like they'd feel differently about me if they saw me in daylight. I think I will feel much better when the all the redness fades.

I can totally relate to you (except I'm a girl)!! I feel like if my skin was clear I would have absolutely no issues in life haha. I'm sure that's probably all in my head, but that's how I feel! I look great, except for my skin, which is usually pretty mild anyway. I feel like I have all this potential, but my skin holds me back...it just destroys my confidence.

However, I am currently trying to rise above my circumstances. I think you should try to do the same. We have to live our lives...we can't just keep passing the time for our skin to get better, because honestly, we don't know when our time will be up. I'm 20 years old, and a guy friend of mine recently died in a car accident. It made me think about my life and what a gift it really is. It's too short and too precious to waste.

Also, try to remember that you notice your own skin WAY more than anyone else out there does!