Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
johncarskyp

Shaving with Regimen

I was wondering for the guys on the forum, how often do you change your razorblade to shave? I use the sensor excel, and I was wondering if it should be changed more regularly than normal... I heard shaving with a dull razor can be bad for the skin..

Dan mentioned changing blades at least weekly. I know my husband has to use a fresh one every single day, occasionally he will use one set of blades twice, but that is as far as he can go on one set. But he has a very thick beard. I think it depends on how thick your facial hair is.

I'll be curious to see some of the other responses if people will get their hiney's in here. :)

I was wondering for the guys on the forum, how often do you change your razorblade to shave? I use the sensor excel, and I was wondering if it should be changed more regularly than normal... I heard shaving with a dull razor can be bad for the skin..

It can change from person to person but change it at least once a week - but it depends on how often you shave (every day?),how much beard (full face?) you have and the type of it (thick beard?)

So its a matter of finding a routine that works for you - good luck :)

It can change from person to person but change it at least once a week - but it depends on how often you shave (every day?),how much beard (full face?) you have and the type of it (thick beard?)

So its a matter of finding a routine that works for you - good luck :)