Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest AcneProne_1977

Hair Loss Prevention while on Accutane

Guest AcneProne_1977

What are people taking to help combat hair loss while on Accutane? Is it working???

TIA!!!!

Hate to tell you this but there isn't much that can prevent the cause of accutane hairloss, biotin may be of some use, that is about it...

Honestly, I wish I had used Rogaine throughout my treatment. Seems silly, but it might be a good way to hedge your bets.

Guest AcneProne_1977
What are people taking to help combat hair loss while on Accutane? Is it working???

TIA!!!!

Hello, just thought id let you know there is a shampoo and cond that sould not be too expensive its called biolage you should be able to but it in a shoppers durgmart type of place depending where you are from, and use a hot oil treatment like v05 hot oil like once or twice a week! should do the trick!! aldo i would suggest if you have long hair get like an inch or taken off because when you brush or comb it will be eayser and you wont be ripping through you hair!!

hope this helps!!

Bella M

I second the rogaine comment, they recommend it for temporary hair loss related to anaesthesia from surgeries.

Yup women can use it too :)