Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i use differen at night and Azelaic acid in the morning and i wasnt thinking and i accidentally just used my azelaic acid and its night hah so what should i do? should i use azelex for a third time in a row tomorrow morning? and then go back to regular or use differen in the morning? will i break out?!?!

so i use differen at night and Azelaic acid in the morning and i wasnt thinking and i accidentally just used my azelaic acid and its night hah so what should i do? should i use azelex for a third time in a row tomorrow morning? and then go back to regular or use differen in the morning? will i break out?!?!

I'd go back to your regular regimen in the morning, if that's whats working for you.

I can't promise you won't break out, but if this is what's working for you, at least it'll be under control once you go back to the normal routine.

hey i'm doing the samething as you. Finacea in the morning and differin at night.

How is it working for you?