Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

miss.chaNel, lets talk about basis.

Did you buy your basis? :) Did you try it out yet? What did you think so far?

P.S. anyone can come in this conversation and rave about basis for sensitive skin if theyd like to

I have been using it for awhile...and so far I am lovin it! My face does get a lil dry after using it but thats okay b/c thats gonna happen w/ any cleanser I use.

I have been using it for awhile...and so far I am lovin it! My face does get a lil dry after using it but thats okay b/c thats gonna happen w/ any cleanser I use.

Me to! It does make my face dry but it doesnt break me out. I have been using it all over my body. I alternate the cleansers I use on my face, between dans cleanser and basis. I cannot believe it took me this long to find cleansers I like and that work well for me

Me to! It does make my face dry but it doesnt break me out. I have been using it all over my body. I alternate the cleansers I use on my face, between dans cleanser and basis. I cannot believe it took me this long to find cleansers I like and that work well for me

I wish these non-soap cleansers worked for me. They are just way over drying for me. I finally found the right one though, CeraVe

Yeah they dont like me either. How long have you been using CeraVe?

I wish these non-soap cleansers worked for me. They are just way over drying for me. I finally found the right one though, CeraVe

Yeah they dont like me either. How long have you been using CeraVe?

I have been using the BASIS VITAMIN BAR for some months now and I think it's GREAT! I like it better than the white bars. Im surprised to one else uses it either.... It has B5 in it and smells good too.

I have been using the BASIS VITAMIN BAR for some months now and I think it's GREAT! I like it better than the white bars. Im surprised to one else uses it either.... It has B5 in it and smells good too.

welp i have searched every flippin store around here and all they carry is the bar version of basis. i am going to go try a few stores about an hour away, hopefully they carry it! anyone have any other suggestions for EXTREMELY gentle cleansers?

welp i have searched every flippin store around here and all they carry is the bar version of basis. i am going to go try a few stores about an hour away, hopefully they carry it! anyone have any other suggestions for EXTREMELY gentle cleansers?

mkay, so i went to go buy the bar, but i just couldn't make myself do it! after all the years of using bar soap on my body, ugh..it just gave me heebie jeebies thinking about using a bar on my face. although you said it was gentle, i just couldn't go through with it!

so i bought walgreens version of Neutrogenas Oil Free Wash, and it doesn't dry my face out or anything. i acutally don't have to use moisturizers anymore!

mkay, so i went to go buy the bar, but i just couldn't make myself do it! after all the years of using bar soap on my body, ugh..it just gave me heebie jeebies thinking about using a bar on my face. although you said it was gentle, i just couldn't go through with it!

so i bought walgreens version of Neutrogenas Oil Free Wash, and it doesn't dry my face out or anything. i acutally don't have to use moisturizers anymore!