Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Iam going back to college (community college) my classes will start this Wed :confused:..Iam excited but more nervous about how I look..

My skin is clearing up more and more but since i've been using this new gel (differen 0.3%) for the past week , my face looks dry , burns and reddish/pinkish :doubt::wall: I dont know what to do now ! :cry:

My eyes burn as well and i have those red/pink around my eyes and i look like iam on crack or something...I dont know how to fix this besides stop using the gel..but anything that can help with the eyes? ugh.. :doh:

so yeah...now I dont know if make up will help at all when the day comes..... :evil:

Good luck with your classes I'll be starting this Thursday (graduated HS before this summer).

I'd have to say I am part-exciting and part-dreading it haha.

Sorry I can't help about the eye problem :)

Iam going back to college (community college) my classes will start this Wed :confused:..Iam excited but more nervous about how I look..

My skin is clearing up more and more but since i've been using this new gel (differen 0.3%) for the past week , my face looks dry , burns and reddish/pinkish :doubt::wall: I dont know what to do now ! :cry:

My eyes burn as well and i have those red/pink around my eyes and i look like iam on crack or something...I dont know how to fix this besides stop using the gel..but anything that can help with the eyes? ugh.. :doh:

so yeah...now I dont know if make up will help at all when the day comes..... :evil:

^ my cam is broken ..but the redness is going away , the only scary thing is I woke up today with my eyes being poofy specialy the right one was bigger than the left..ughhh..I am hating this gel already...dont want to use it...even tho its clearing up my skin. :doubt:

Im dreading going back to college next week. My skin is pretty bad and sometimes wearing makeup makes my acne stand out more. Also im going to school 2 days a week for 8 hours and I know my skin is going to look awful by the end of the day cause thats what happens when I wear makeup BOO

One week as a freshman in college and I hate it. I haven't seemed to fit in anywhere when everyone else has made friends.

So of course I try the whole "If you want friends, go be someone's friend."

But that doesn't work in real life all the time. Like when you introduce yourself to various people out of thousands and they don't show any interest in who you are or whether they ever see you again.

So in my off hours I wander around the gym, game center and caf looking for people to meet or hang with. None of them are interested in me of course, even if I obviously show an interest in getting to know them. So I randomly drift around in a daze and eventually end up back here, in my dorm on the org.

If it weren't for the org I don't know where I'd be.

New campus tomorrow morning....and i'm pretty sure every single person in my class will be a girl....joy :cool:

OMG, my first year of college was so horrid. I was on Obagi and when I started school my first was really red. People looked at me like I was a freak. Even the teacher gave me a weird look. I have been off Obagi for a long time and my skin has cleared up a lot since I started using Dan's Regimen. I transferred to a different college so I hope this one will be a lot better!