Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I didnt really know where to put this on the board. I dont know what kind of acne this is... but I have acne on my cheeks that wont go away. It was mainly on the top of my cheeks but now its moved to my entire cheek. Its like... lots of redish bumps...only one or two will turn to whiteheads. Ive tried a lot and nothing seems to work! I can post a pic of it will help...but my camera sucks.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9624/f087re2xc1.jpg

^--like a month ago...

i definitely have the same thing and have for two years. not to depress you or anything, but i don't know how to get rid of it either.

it sucks. ):

I didnt really know where to put this on the board. I dont know what kind of acne this is... but I have acne on my cheeks that wont go away. It was mainly on the top of my cheeks but now its moved to my entire cheek. Its like... lots of redish bumps...only one or two will turn to whiteheads. Ive tried a lot and nothing seems to work! I can post a pic of it will help...but my camera sucks.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9624/f087re2xc1.jpg

^--like a month ago...

I used to use Cover Girl Outlast and then I switched to Aubrey Nicole Mineral makeup...I have been using it for months. Prolly for...6 months or so. what is acne cosmetica? im guessing acne from makeup?? haha.

EDIT: I have been wondering for a month or so if it is my mineral makeup that is causing this. It never used to be this bad. It was just on my cheek bone and it wasnt really bad. But these past months it has spread like crazy [after switching to mineral makeup]...but it didnt turn this way over night..i guess it started looking like this about 3 months ago...soo acouple months after i started mineral makeup

Ohh i dont know. Sometimes I forget about it and dont do it for like 3 weeks. But usually a week n a half... should I be doing it more? Would that be contributing to the acne?

I used to use Cover Girl Outlast and then I switched to Aubrey Nicole Mineral makeup...I have been using it for months. Prolly for...6 months or so. what is acne cosmetica? im guessing acne from makeup?? haha.

EDIT: I have been wondering for a month or so if it is my mineral makeup that is causing this. It never used to be this bad. It was just on my cheek bone and it wasnt really bad. But these past months it has spread like crazy [after switching to mineral makeup]...but it didnt turn this way over night..i guess it started looking like this about 3 months ago...soo acouple months after i started mineral makeup

Well today I didnt use my mineral makeup..instead I used Cover Girl. I still had acne while using the Cover Girl...but I know my cheeks werent this back. I just had some light acne on my upper cheeks...like..under the eyes. When I was using Cover GIrl my worst problem areas were like..aroudn my mouth..and chin area..not so much my cheeks.

Right now I am using all the products that are in my signature. I think my cheeks are starting to look a lil better ever since I switched to the Basis sensitive bar soap...it was either that or adding the toner. Idk what I was cleansing my face w/ when my cheeks got so bad...like I said..its been like this for months. I was using BHA on my face for 2 months....it didnt work out so great...so I stopped. When I was using BHA all over my face I started to break out around my mouth area again...and I had just gotten it under control a lil bit. I kept doing it for 2 months and it just didnt work out so I stopped.

Do you think I should keep using the Cover Girl foundation and see how it goes??

Well today I didnt use my mineral makeup..instead I used Cover Girl. I still had acne while using the Cover Girl...but I know my cheeks werent this back. I just had some light acne on my upper cheeks...like..under the eyes. When I was using Cover GIrl my worst problem areas were like..aroudn my mouth..and chin area..not so much my cheeks.

Right now I am using all the products that are in my signature. I think my cheeks are starting to look a lil better ever since I switched to the Basis sensitive bar soap...it was either that or adding the toner. Idk what I was cleansing my face w/ when my cheeks got so bad...like I said..its been like this for months. I was using BHA on my face for 2 months....it didnt work out so great...so I stopped. When I was using BHA all over my face I started to break out around my mouth area again...and I had just gotten it under control a lil bit. I kept doing it for 2 months and it just didnt work out so I stopped.

Do you think I should keep using the Cover Girl foundation and see how it goes??

My face is reealllly really dry now. I think its the new soap I am using. Ugh! I dont know what to do!!! I am still breaking out too. I switched to Basis sensitive bar soap [it says when on my sig.]. My signature is all updated. I have been using Cover GIrl for acouple days now...idk if switched makeup helped any. I am getting breakouts aroudn the mouth again...and on my chin. That is my really dry spot. I might have to get a diff cleanser since this makes my face this dry. = [

My camera is bad but here are 2 pics [after a shower]. One of my left cheek and the other is my right.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1515/1001277tb7.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7919/1001278dd3.jpg

My face is reealllly really dry now. I think its the new soap I am using. Ugh! I dont know what to do!!! I am still breaking out too. I switched to Basis sensitive bar soap [it says when on my sig.]. My signature is all updated. I have been using Cover GIrl for acouple days now...idk if switched makeup helped any. I am getting breakouts aroudn the mouth again...and on my chin. That is my really dry spot. I might have to get a diff cleanser since this makes my face this dry. = [

My camera is bad but here are 2 pics [after a shower]. One of my left cheek and the other is my right.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1515/1001277tb7.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7919/1001278dd3.jpg

i use neutrogena acne wash which is i beleive the best in town but it sumtimes makes my face dry n sumtimes deosnt.just dunno anything . although i have stopped putting on foundation ever since i got acne all i use is just a lipstick. my acne looks so disgusting .its just on my two cheeks , sumtimes a break out on chin. my cheeks r like ruined forever.

wat shud i do about his ? i use neutrogena astringent n lotion after washing face . i dont use lotion dat much cuz i feel it makes my face even oilier .

i use neutrogena acne wash which is i beleive the best in town but it sumtimes makes my face dry n sumtimes deosnt.just dunno anything . although i have stopped putting on foundation ever since i got acne all i use is just a lipstick. my acne looks so disgusting .its just on my two cheeks , sumtimes a break out on chin. my cheeks r like ruined forever.

wat shud i do about his ? i use neutrogena astringent n lotion after washing face . i dont use lotion dat much cuz i feel it makes my face even oilier .

It seems like the soap is working out well. I am currently looking for a new moisturizer. I am thinking about the Dove Sensitive kind or Olay Active Hydrating Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid [original]. I am using the Aveeno Ultra Calming right now. But my cheeks are still broken out. I just dont think its as bad. And yes I am moisturizing once a day = ]

Guest anonymous

mine sorta looks like this, but less spots, but the spots are like 4x the size :P

and ive only recently got it... and ive only recently wore makeup on a day-to-day basis.

so that could be the problem. but i cant just stop wearing the makeup... i cant go to school with like 4 noticeable pimples than the next day like 100 discusting ones. so.... i guess ill never know. are you wearing makeup in that picture? because if not id say that your acne isnt too bad without makeup.

When you go to bed at night, apply Zincofax 40% cream to the redness (this is the same cream mothers apply to their babies bottoms for diaper rash). It worked wonders on any post acneic red marks I had as well as any active acne b/c it dries out the blemishes.

man i have the same thing as you, except im a guy, and to be honest with you it started happening to me all of a sudden too :(

ive tried dans bp, it did nothing, if not make it worst

ive always thought it might be all the crap products im using, ie lotion and bp and taping method blah blah blah

so now ive stuck with just cetaphil to wash my face and ACV diluted in water at night, and lots of drinking water and lemon juice

i think its doing good, its been a week, and ive only gotten about 4 pimples, before it was a worst. but my face is so scarred i cant really even tell if im getting better yet

my advice is seek professional help before its too late