Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hockeyguy2257482

retin-a micro & astringent

The combo of retin a-micro at night and a BP C&C wash at night and regular face wash in the morning and astringent in the morning and maybe midday should be ok as long as I don't notice my skin being too dry right? Retin-micro seems to work but my skin is still really oily. Was considering using an astringent also.

That's what I use!

I use Retin-A as a spot treatment, because the purging is a bitch, ahaha.

At night I wash my face with Clearasil Ultra then wash it off and use Cetaphil for normal to oily skin in the shower, once I get out I use toner, then moisturize, then use the Retin-A (Spot treatment).

THEN, I use Astringent in the morning and moisturize and now my skin is completely clear (I used to have moderate acne, teenage thing) The Retin-A is amaaazinng, thats pretty much what cleared me up! :D AND my skin isn't oily because the Cetaphil, it's really good stuff! It's better than anything I've EVER used, but that's just me.

I use a lot of products because my skin isn't sensitive, if you have sensitive skin it's probably not a good idea to use astringent because of the alcohol in it, but I don't know.. I hope you understand even a little bit of what I just said LOL :)

Tell me if anything I said helped even a little, or if you have any questions. I feel bad I gave you a blob of boring information, haha. I'm sorry! C:

WOW, I didn't realize this was posted in '04!

Welll, I hope this helps SOMEONE! haha XD