Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

neutrgoena on there wbsite talsk about there new acne prodcuts with micro clear technolgy that kill p.acnes in 30 seconds.

but the active ingredeient is salicylic acid, which doesnt dierctly kill p.acnes bacteria. so how then does it do that?

yea im wondering the same thing.... i just dropped bp and started using the whole Acne Stress line for a few days now and i have broken out terribly in spots where i havnt seen acne in 2 years like my whole jawline where facial hair is.... i really want it to work because i have been dpeendent on BP for far too long but my face is getting to the point where i may have to go back... i saw descent results with the AcneFree Sever kit so i may go back to that

BTW i came home to visit my high school friends and i've been getting drunk for the past 6 ays straight so that may contribute

also i dont think the dermastyle pen is doin crap i've been using it for a month or two now

ha i just went to the neutrogena website and say their whole advertisement.... im sure its crap but i think it just convinced me to stick with it for a few weeks

ohmygaaaad acne stress control sucks a mothaf-----

i had ok skin, then i used it i broke out like no other time ever.

it's probably the worst product i've ever used and the rbeakout lasted for about a week. to kill it had to get acnefree, which was ok, and thank freakin god killed the acne stress control breakout, but christ, that stuff sucked. if i stayed on it longer maybe it could've done some good but i didn;t have that kind of time.