Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tokra

What if everyone had severe acne?

So I finished reading this book called, "Blindness" by jose saramago. He won the Pulitzer prize, but anyway.

It was about the whole world suddenly went blind. And they would put the infected in a mental hospital, and lets just say lord of the flies took over.

What if the world suddenly was plagued with severe acne? Even just for a month or so, that would change everyones views, wouldnt it?

Yeah but i'd feel bad wishing that upon everyone just to feel equal...but if it did happen alot of people would feel what it's been like for us all these years( but they wouldnt feel the whole effect because everyone would have it)

So I finished reading this book called, "Blindness" by jose saramago. He won the Pulitzer prize, but anyway.

It was about the whole world suddenly went blind. And they would put the infected in a mental hospital, and lets just say lord of the flies took over.

What if the world suddenly was plagued with severe acne? Even just for a month or so, that would change everyones views, wouldnt it?

Thatd be neat because then everyone would understand whats it like to suffer with this disease instead of making fun of others or staring at others. Thats a hypothetical though. Not everyone has severe acne

interesting concept. its very hard to really live in someone elses shoes. i can only imagine having an std or being confined to a wheelchair. theres alot of under the radar tough situations for sure.

another thing that wiggles my brain a bit: what is life to you? most likely, your views are shaped heavily by what age you are. try to leave that age for a bit and you can see there are alot of different ways at viewing the world around us all.

i only wish people to have acne if they make fun of how i look. (such as those evil 6th graders who said i looked like a "monster"). otherwise i tell everyone "be thankful for the clear skin you got"... i think though if everonye had super bad acne for a month and they knew how it felt... maybe people wouldnt be a harsh...