Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

probably wrong website but what the hell. i was with my ex for 4 years. she built me up made me more confident despite my acne. she left me for a guy at work. i had zero confidence then met my new girl, she's been what gets me through the day most of the time. it's been 6 months but on the weekend i found out she's been cheating on me. don't know what to do, don't know what to say. don't want to eat don't want to sleep don't want to talk don't want to go to work. i'm numb. what a fucking life.

It's sad but true heaps of people cheat and are being cheated on without even knowing it.......especially if you are having problems in your relationship that's a good sign people just lean on other people and before you know it something happens. You have to be really lucky to get through life without it happening to you, too many fish in the sea, too many temptations for males and females, it's an escape for most from their partners.

All you can do is know you are faithful and a good guy and they are not worth your time, let them go. Maybe you need to stop relying on girls and relationships to make you feel confident, find it in yourself.

Things will get better. Better off without them.

i just been dumped too dude, by text aswell, trying to convince myself that this particular person is a weak cowardly piece of shit that will pay for her actions in life, at the same time all i think of how much i felt and done for her and how empty i feel at the minute.

It will pass though dude, it always does, just takes a little while, give yourself ONE day to mourn. Cry, scream, punch things, cry some more, look nostalgically at old letters/pictures/cards etc watch video's of you guys together, just allow yourself one day to dwell on whats happened and feel sad, then the next day, pick yourself up and start to make changes.

You'll never forget her if you're surrounded by her, so take down any pictures, pack up her clothes if you have, pick up those birthday cards and love letters, and put them all in a box and close it, then put it either in a closet or somewhere where you can't notice it.

Keep yourself busy, don't allow yourself to wallow, you've had your day of mourn remember? Go out with your friends, spend time with your family, meet new girls, just don't allow yourself to think about it. Sure it's easy to slip into thinking about the past and this particular person, you probably will do it for a while, but you can atleast ease the pain by doing it as little as possible, sometimes it's best just to go to sleep, you can't feel that sorrow and pain when you're asleep, i hope you get through this as painless as possible mate

been there.

life goes on. what goes around comes around.

hope you feel better. it will not be easy n u wont forget about her today nor tomorro but you will!

keep your head up!

dont depend yourlife on others but yourself. you are your own bestfriend n the only you can depend on, so dont let yourself down.

=)

It's sad but true heaps of people cheat and are being cheated on without even knowing it.......especially if you are having problems in your relationship that's a good sign people just lean on other people and before you know it something happens. You have to be really lucky to get through life without it happening to you, too many fish in the sea, too many temptations for males and females, it's an escape for most from their partners.

All you can do is know you are faithful and a good guy and they are not worth your time, let them go. Maybe you need to stop relying on girls and relationships to make you feel confident, find it in yourself.

Things will get better. Better off without them.

thats a really good answer tenten, you're totally right

thats pretty lowly of her to do. but trust me, your better off without someone of such poor moral character.

let the trash blow in the wind where it will. theres much better.