Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tokra

Dated someone with really clear skin?

Ive never dated anyone with clear skin. My last girl I was seeing, got these big pimples that had a black head on them... she usually got 1 or 2. She even said "I get big pimples" and pointed at them.... I didnt care.

Is it any different dating someone with clear clear skin? Do they make comments on your skin? or just let it go?

hmm.. I wonder. Id never go with someone who had really clear skin.. Id be too self conscious around them.

yeah for seven freakin months, and it was hell. i had to constantly wear make up and cover my back and chest if i had a breakout on my body. it was sucky. majorly.

I've had a relationship with a girl who had clear, flawless skin.

And yeah, I felt like I was less than her. Not all the time, though.

bf has perfect skin I touch it and play with it all the time and run my fingers over it and kiss it all the time lol, too bad I never let him kiss my skin only on the lips...ah It's so perfect his skin so so jealous

he tells me he cant see anything on my skin or he doesnt care but I've got a nice guy can't speak for all

Yup. My last serious boyfriend got a couple pimples here and there but overall he had really even-toned skin that never got oily or dry. And the last guy I had a 'thing' with had perfect skin.

I guess it doesn't bother me unless I'm really broken out.

I've dated a few guys with perfect skin and a few who didn't, none of them really seemed to care for my skin. :D

My girlfriend has near-perfect skin, a far cry from mine, and yet she always wants to touch my face because she thinks it's "smooth." I have to tell her no and I think she gets pissed. Must be blind.

My girlfriend has perfect skin, im like wicked jealous of her and her 3 sisters who also have prefect, flawless skin. All four of them dont even have any discoloration, its just perfect, then you have me with the inflamed zits and what not every once in a while. It sucks. Also, none of them ever wear makeup unless they're going somewhere like a party or something, so I know its naturally clear and nice.

She also never ever commented on my skin, and doesnt treat me any different when I have a break out. After going out for 4 months we got into one of those deep thoughtful discussions and I told her about my skin issue, and she said she thought I had beautiful skin and never noticed anything wrong with it. That made me feel pretty good.

She also never ever commented on my skin, and doesnt treat me any different when I have a break out. After going out for 4 months we got into one of those deep thoughtful discussions and I told her about my skin issue, and she said she thought I had beautiful skin and never noticed anything wrong with it. That made me feel pretty good.

yeah i have it doesn't bother me unless i break out when we go out. but most the time, it doesn't. but i guess it also makes a difference when they star into ur eyes and you feel that close.

Most of the time I dated with guys with clear skin. It just happened to turn out that way. Yeah I always had to rely on the cosmetics industry to cover all the imperfection. With the most recent one, I even pointed at my pimples to him, but he said that he didn't notice them at all, just my eyes. haha, i was flattered and felt pretty good. He's so sweet! :)

my ex boyfriend had super clear skin. but any time i broke out and felt really bad, he'd at least say something nice like "you're the most beautiful girl i know, and prolly even no one notices the zits" (which made me feel a bit better... but still.. just the fact you know the "sores"(zits) are there.. makes you feel alot worse...)

Most of us seem to have dated someone with clear skin and the generel responses are the same...they love us for who we are, spots and all!

My husband has never had a pimple in his life and is very supportive of my condition.

Of course he notices when I have a breakout, but it's usually me who points it out to him first.

I'm lucky to have his support and love, anything less, I would never have married him.

Yeah, that's definitely a pick-me-up when you're down about your skin. I had an ex tell me a similar thing when I was feeling very down about my acne. I guess people stop noticing and look beyond the skin at a certain point.... or they just never notice to begin with. After all, acne doesn't dictate the person you are behind it.