Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:confused:

I'm anxious about starting 10th grade because even though I'm mostly clear, I'm shifting from the carefree days of sitting at home with no makeup on .... to the days of getting up early to slave over my red marks (and a few zits), constantly going to the restroom at school to check my makeup, and shying away from sunlight, the front of the class, and bright lights.

Anyone else a little anxious? :shifty:

endlessly anxious.

:\

i feel as if even if my acne is better than it has been, it's still going to be worse than everyone else's, and i'm going to forget to check up on my make-up, or i'm going to ytake a picture with someone and look awful. ughhh school is not a good place to have acne. :(

endlessly anxious.

i feel as if even if my acne is better than it has been, it's still going to be worse than everyone else's, and i'm going to forget to check up on my make-up, or i'm going to ytake a picture with someone and look awful. ughhh school is not a good place to have acne. :(

endlessly anxious.

I hear you. :( I hear ya loud and clear.

True, because it's kind of like no matter what, my skin will STILL be worse, even with makeup on. :cry: I envy those clear skinned fresh-faced girls in my school. And they're all so pretty too.

I feel way inferior at school. :\

I'm starting 10th grade as well and I'm really worried. My skin is clearing up but I hate running back and forth to the bathroom to blot my oily skin.

Boy am I happy to be home schooled these days for that exact reason. :wall:

I remember doing that from sixth grade and about three months into eighth, then I moved in '05.

endlessly anxious.

I hear you. :( I hear ya loud and clear.

True, because it's kind of like no matter what, my skin will STILL be worse, even with makeup on. :cry: I envy those clear skinned fresh-faced girls in my school. And they're all so pretty too.

I feel way inferior at school. :\

eee. 3/350 is not good numbers. i guess for a while i was 1/300 though so i know what you're feeling. i'm sorry. i'm going to a new school this year with 21 people in my grade. hopefully someone else will have acne so i won't feel so ugly and disgusting all the time. although, we all know i still will. (:

i wish you the best of luck!!!!

I'm a little anxious too, but I try not to let all the clear-skinned beauties get to me. Easier said than done I guess. ;) I'm gonna try to have a great soph year anyway! I wish you all luck! :) When do all of you guys start?

^ Don't worry, you're very pretty. :D I'm sure you'll do just fine. :)

From the picture I had seen in your profile, your quite pretty as well dear so I don't think you've got much to worry on either, even if you've got a few breakouts you still look beautiful. :D

Your welcome hon. :D

I've been debating loading up at least a photo myself, but I may wait until after my birthday and just use on of those since I know I'll end up probably getting plenty, that's one small thing I'm not looking forward to. :wall:

I've been debating loading up at least a photo myself, but I may wait until after my birthday and just use on of those since I know I'll end up probably getting plenty, that's one small thing I'm not looking forward to. :wall:

I hate school, but it's school and you're going to have to go through it anyway so why not get it over with. Fortunately I don't have to worry too much about my acne at mine, there are plenty of people in the same position if not worse than me.

I hate school, but it's school and you're going to have to go through it anyway so why not get it over with. Fortunately I don't have to worry too much about my acne at mine, there are plenty of people in the same position if not worse than me.

lol, I'm scared some of my friends will come on to acne.org by a mere twist of fate, stumble onto my profile, and see my picture there. :| Oh lordie, no. It'll be all over my (painfully) small school. :redface:

It takes me about 50 shots to get a half decent picture too! :lol: By that time my arm hurts. :P

Is 10th grade the second year of 'high school', or whatever you may call it? If so, it's usually a lot better than freshman year. :D That's a universal truth.

Is 10th grade the second year of 'high school', or whatever you may call it? If so, it's usually a lot better than freshman year. :D That's a universal truth.

It gets better during the school year.. good news is the first few days, everyone will be just as nervous as you.. so they wont care about your skin.

It's the worst year, work-wise. :(

I'm not looking forward to school either. Constantly checking my face for new zits and flaking skin. All the plastic girls complaining about some blemish you can't even see. Ugh

It's the worst year, work-wise. :(

Don't worry, you'll be fine. ;)

But I know how you feel. :( I am going to be a senior this year (last year, thank goodness :angel: ) and I have had acne every single year in high school.