Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JoeUK

wow cured acne and emotional problems in one supplement.

Basically I had alot of acne which I thought would eventually go away after I got through my teens. Its not untill I took this adrenal glandular that my acne cured.

I never beleived it would help acne as I took it for anxiety as I suffer from anxiety and panic.

Not only did this supplement help ease my adrenals and stop panic attacks.....my acne has dissapeared and left with just healing my scars.....I beleive th eemotional stress is a big cause of acne.

Meganephrine was the supplement that I had taken. It has adrenal glandulars in it which put your adrenal gland to rest while the supplement helps support it and helps anxiety. I never thought this supplelent that is meant to help stress would rid of acne. it really has and cant beleive it.

I had tried WHeat and Dairy free diets which slight success and more stress trying to avoid foods I crave.

Now all I take is a supplement and finally have an answer and thought I would share this to anyone out their. Not saying it will def cure you because we are all different but im saying what have you got to lose if you havnt tried it. Give it a few weeks and if it doesnt help than try another path.

Wish you all the best in your road to success and perfect skin

Basically I had alot of acne which I thought would eventually go away after I got through my teens. Its not untill I took this adrenal glandular that my acne cured.

I never beleived it would help acne as I took it for anxiety as I suffer from anxiety and panic.

Not only did this supplement help ease my adrenals and stop panic attacks.....my acne has dissapeared and left with just healing my scars.....I beleive th eemotional stress is a big cause of acne.

Meganephrine was the supplement that I had taken. It has adrenal glandulars in it which put your adrenal gland to rest while the supplement helps support it and helps anxiety. I never thought this supplelent that is meant to help stress would rid of acne. it really has and cant beleive it.

I had tried WHeat and Dairy free diets which slight success and more stress trying to avoid foods I crave.

Now all I take is a supplement and finally have an answer and thought I would share this to anyone out their. Not saying it will def cure you because we are all different but im saying what have you got to lose if you havnt tried it. Give it a few weeks and if it doesnt help than try another path.

I took it for about 2 weeks before I noticed anything. The first few days I did feel funny but not sure if it was adjusting to taking something.

I take 2 in the morning and every now and then if I know I have a stressfull event like a speech I had to present the other day I took an extra one(to be honest I dont know if taking an extra one here and their is beneficial but I just did it lol cause I know its helped me in the long run so any more of it isnt going to hurt if I had to to a public speach).

what supplements have you tried in the past DD? Inositol? Ashwagandha are great as well.

What do I look for? Something called Meganephrine? Will it say Adrenal Glandulars on the bottle?

I don't have panic attacks, but I do have very high anxiety, and I'm 100% positive my nature makes my face worse.

I take zuprexa for anxiety. I'm glad for all those who are pleased with result and life. It's good to know that It ended well for some. For example Jessica Simpson. S´he took accutane for her acne. And she looks amazing I would do anything to trade life with her.

its very possible this may help acne, one of the causes of acne is adrenal ehaustion or weakness and ive read various health sites that state eating animal adrenals helps repair our own adrenals thus helping acne.

its very possible this may help acne, one of the causes of acne is adrenal ehaustion or weakness and ive read various health sites that state eating animal adrenals helps repair our own adrenals thus helping acne.

even if you dont beleive it helps adrenals the tyrosine has support for your thyroids.

And its proven to help raise cortisol levels via lab tests when taken so it does seem to help.

I didnt like B vitamins...did you find them to make you more stressed or annxious? I was more jumpy on them lol...even the chamoomile did nothing.

hope this helps some other people out their who cant get releife form the dreaded anxiety. If you find you cant relax its probably your adrenals burnt out.

I have severe anxiety and haven't found any supplement that helps with that. Its great that it helped both acne and anxiety. I might look into this. how long did you take it before you saw the results?

Healthtoid the reason the metabolic diet works for you is because it treats a symptom of your adrenal ehaustion and minor insulin problems. There is no metabolic type, I use to believe it to untill I learned that it works because it's basically eating right for your disease. They should call it eating right for your disease. If your able to repair your adrenals sucessfully and balance insulin which both can take up to a couple years, if your able to do that than u will be able to eat a large variety of natural foods without suffering any effects whatsoever. I read the mercola total health book and the william wolcott book about metabolic typing and in the wolcott book it states that after you balance your bodies weaknesses u will be able to tolerate foods from every catagory or " metabolic type". It's definetly a great starting point for anyone trying to achieve optimum health but it certainly dosnt stop there. The bottom line is everyone who grew up eating the normal amercian diet has some sort of undiagnosed disease of diseases and eating right for ur metabolic type helps treat the symptoms of ur disease. The adrenal extracts may work but u will have to probablly take them for life so there also treating a symptom. Look on yahoo for ways to improve adrenal function for a overall cure for acne and many other problems. it can take a couple years to repair damaged adrenals however the adrenal glandulars and adrenal extracts are a great idea and worth looking into. Many people with acne may all share the same symptom which is acne but the root cause can vary from person to person. Most people with acne have adrenal issues and if thats the root cause of " your" acne than adrenal glandulars and adrenal extracts will cure all of you. If u can fine the root cause of any disease and treat it than all the symptoms will vanish as did joeuk's acne. Great thread

Healthtoid to reason the metabolic diet works for you is because it treats a symptom of your adrenal ehaustion and minor insulin problems. There is no metabolic type, I use to believe it to untill I learned that it works because it's basically eating right for your disease. They should call it eating right for your disease. If your able to repair your adrenals sucessfully and balance insulin which both can take up to a couple years, if your able to do that than u will be able to eat a large variety of natural foods without suffering any effects whatsoever. I read the mercola total health book and the william wolcott book about metabolic typing and in the wolcott book it states that after you balance your bodies weaknesses u will be able to tolerate foods from every catagory or " metabolic type". It's definetly a great starting point for anyone trying to achieve optimum health but it certainly dosnt stop there. The bottom line is everyone who grew up eating the normal amercian diet has some sort of undiagnosed disease of diseases. The adrenal extracts may work but u will have to probablly take them for life so there also treating a symptom. Look on yahoo for ways to improve adrenal function for a overall cure for acne and many other problems. it can take a couple years to repair damaged adrenals however the adrenal glandulars and adrenal extracts are a great idea and worth looking into. Many people with acne may all share the same symptom which is acne but the root cause can vary from person to person. Most people with acne have adrenal issues and if thats the root cause of " your" acne than adrenal glandulars and adrenal extracts will cure all of you. If u can fine the root cause of any disease and treat it than all the symptoms will vanish as did joeuk's acne. Great thread

I researched the adrenal suppliments more and they definetly work but there nothing more than a natural band aid solution that may or may not work long term becuase it dosnt adress the cause of your adrenal issues. Regardless, its a great idea for any acne sufferer who is looking for a quick solution.

I have anxiety too. Its been worse these last two years, and so has my acne :).

I did take the vitamin Inositol (8g per day) and it worked wonders). I just felt so calm afterwards. I didnt even slightly stress over tests. I just calmly studied for them and accepted them.

If the flaxseed cure doesnt stop my acne as much as I'd like it to (so far, so good), I'll look into this.

Is it natural?

Healthtoid the reason the metabolic diet works for you is because it treats a symptom of your adrenal ehaustion and minor insulin problems. There is no metabolic type, I use to believe it to untill I learned that it works because it's basically eating right for your disease. They should call it eating right for your disease. If your able to repair your adrenals sucessfully and balance insulin which both can take up to a couple years, if your able to do that than u will be able to eat a large variety of natural foods without suffering any effects whatsoever. I read the mercola total health book and the william wolcott book about metabolic typing and in the wolcott book it states that after you balance your bodies weaknesses u will be able to tolerate foods from every catagory or " metabolic type". It's definetly a great starting point for anyone trying to achieve optimum health but it certainly dosnt stop there. The bottom line is everyone who grew up eating the normal amercian diet has some sort of undiagnosed disease of diseases and eating right for ur metabolic type helps treat the symptoms of ur disease. The adrenal extracts may work but u will have to probablly take them for life so there also treating a symptom. Look on yahoo for ways to improve adrenal function for a overall cure for acne and many other problems. it can take a couple years to repair damaged adrenals however the adrenal glandulars and adrenal extracts are a great idea and worth looking into. Many people with acne may all share the same symptom which is acne but the root cause can vary from person to person. Most people with acne have adrenal issues and if thats the root cause of " your" acne than adrenal glandulars and adrenal extracts will cure all of you. If u can fine the root cause of any disease and treat it than all the symptoms will vanish as did joeuk's acne. Great thread

The eskimo ate that way because they had no other choice. That's what there enviorment offered and that's what there bodies required for there climate and lifestyles. We on the other hand have many choices to eat and a varied climate and lifestyle. The metabolic diet definetly has some things right but its also wrong in many areas and the true metabolic typing info is very hard to find because the books we read about it now are just 10% of the truth. The disease states alter peoples metabolism and oxidation rates ect.... If a protein type were to take apple cider vinegar or lemon juice they would be able to eat carbs all day without problems because those things cause continious lowered blood sugar. Those foods effect protein types that way becuase protein type=adrenal and insulin ehaustion. Thats just my opinion.

I researched where the idea came from of metabolic typing period and it appears its nothing more than a misused or misunderstood interpretation of Dr Weston A price's work. Basically everyone should eat a all natural diet that fits there liftstyle but even more important is the diet should be nutrient dense.

Regardless metabolic typing IS a great starting point and I love the phrase " listen to your body" all that is, is them saying if the metabolic diet DOSNT work for you adjust it or try something else. I currently use a modified metabolic typing diet but my lifestyle allows me to eat more carbs. I also noticed that since my adrenals and insulin are no longer a problem I can tolerate starchy foods now where long ago I couldnt. The metabolic diet says that some people genetically cant tolerate carbs, i dont believe it all but like I said some of it is great info.

Dude, stop spreading misinformation. This post is full of lies, misinterpretations and things you simply made up. Here, I'll go through it:

The eskimo ate that way because they had no other choice. That's what there enviorment offered and that's what there bodies required for there climate and lifestyles. We on the other hand have many choices to eat and a varied climate and lifestyle.

The eskimo ate that way because they had no other choice. That's what there enviorment offered and that's what there bodies required for there climate and lifestyles. We on the other hand have many choices to eat and a varied climate and lifestyle. The metabolic diet definetly has some things right but its also wrong in many areas and the true metabolic typing info is very hard to find because the books we read about it now are just 10% of the truth. The disease states alter peoples metabolism and oxidation rates ect.... If a protein type were to take apple cider vinegar or lemon juice they would be able to eat carbs all day without problems because those things cause continius lowered blood sugar. Those foods effect protein types that way becuase protein type=adrenal and insulin ehaustion. Thats just my opinion.

I researched where the idea came from of metabolic typing period and it appears its nothing more than a misused or misunderstood interpretation of Dr Weston A price's work. Basically everyone should eat a all natural diet that fits there liftstyle but even more important is the diet should be nutrient dense.

Regardless metabolic typing IS a great starting point and I love the phrase " listen to your body" all that is, is them saying if the metabolic diet DOSNT work for you adjust it or try something else. I currently use a modified metabolic typing diet but my lifestyle allows me to eat more carbs. I also noticed that since my adrenals and insulin are no longer a problem I can tolerate starchy foods now where long ago I couldnt. The metabolic diet says that some people genetically cant tolerate carbs, i dont believe it all but like I said some of it is great info.

LOL I'm the same realcure, I just have a lot more patience while typing lately. Healthoid I'll respond to you in depth a little later as I just got off work and dont feel like typing a lot right now.