Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*SHIFT*

someone plz tell me whats goin on???

i used to be on dans regimen and then stopped using it because my face was getting to dry. i used the stuff for like a month, i thought that if i kept using it, the dryness would go away. but it never did. so now i dont wash my face at all and my skin is the same, if not better than before i was washing it/applying bp. i dont even use moisturizer anymore and my skin seems to stay away from the dry side. so now my skin stays clear for the most part, 1 or 2 whiteheads every few days, but theres always like a few days out of the month that my skin seems to break out a little more than usual in one area. right around the chin. and i had another ?....how often should i shave my face? thanks in advance!

well, that about staying dry after ending the regimen is weird.... I believe it must maybe because yo uare not eating right or something....... or maybe just is going to take some long time to be back into oily.... it all depends.

With regards to the shaving thing..... DEpends what kind of beard you get.... if you are the kind that grows very thick and fast beard (like me :) then you should shave like twice a week.... I am trying shaving every other day but it seems my skin doesn't like it and I get a little irritated. I usually shave like on mondays and fridays......

If you beard is very light, then maybe shaving once a week should do. It also depends how you want to look... if you must look neat all the time then I would say to shave just like every other day the most.

Also, remember to use just double blade razors... like the gillette sensor brand.....

ok, hope I helped