Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Moccy

Anything to replace egg-white mask?

I've been using egg-white mask for 6 weeks of my regimen, and it really good and works well in flattening the acne scars and reducing red marks. Although my skin was getting really dried and tight, but this mask still makes it very smooth. After my face was getting better, I reduced the frequency of using this mask.

2 weeks ago, I was having breakout again after my period and started using this mask again. Problem started when I was having high fever a couple days ago. My parents was afraid of typhus or avian influenza or such. When they found out that I'm using raw white egg, they forbid me to use it again. Raw egg here is indeed risky for getting infected by avian salmonella or influenza virus so people avoid consuming egg raw. Especially when my face is breaking out and full with open acne scars, my parents afraid the bacteria/virus will get into the body fast. Although it turned out that my sickness is not caused by egg-white, they still forbid me. I'm getting panicked. Egg-white has been one of the success key of my regimen and I have to stop it while my face is currently breaking. Last night I used it secretly and my skin is getting much improved today.

I'm lost. Does anyone have a suggestion on what mask/treatment I can use to replace egg-white mask?

Check out my post on using Garbanzo beans - they are awesome and safe.

I called the post: Natural Remedy for Red Marks (Cheap, Easy, Natural)

I just posted it. Good luck!