Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wynne

Everyday Minerals Cult

Still on the search for that but the Toilet Paper is working good for me whenever i need it. Sounds weird i know but you can get a pack of 25 for $1 at the dollar store!

Also E.L.F. has blotting sheets about 100 i think for $1 cheap but i dont know about quality

Still on the search for that but the Toilet Paper is working good for me whenever i need it. Sounds weird i know but you can get a pack of 25 for $1 at the dollar store!

Also E.L.F. has blotting sheets about 100 i think for $1 cheap but i dont know about quality

I have try the Aubrey Nicole blotting sheets and they are really good (150 pack for $4.00) I also got the e.l.f. brand they are not as good as aubrey nicole but they do the job. between the 2 I would recommend Aubrey nicole. :)

not sure if this has been posted already but EDM's silk dust has been discontinued :confused: anyone know of any similar products on the market?

You can buy Silk dust at other resources.Ithink i read some where about TKB trading or something like that they sell silk dust by the bulk

I got my Pearl Powder at http://www.theconservatorie.com/ and it has lasted me aaages and I still have more in my baggie.

You can also buy Silk Dust and...anything else, really. I like this site a lot.

EDIT: Site navigation is kind of funky. Here's the link right to the Silk Dust.

http://www.theconservatorie.com/products/S...owder-33-5.html

if you actually wanna cover just redness i'd suggest try using on of their concealers. alot of people like the Pick Me up pink to cover redness yes using a pink concealer to cover redness does sound weird but alot of ppl have stated it does cover.And all you do is use a finishing powder over it i.e. Natural Reflections would be beneficial for extra SPF protection and gives a light tint of color!

You should try a good oil-free make up primer - it'll definitely help with the foundation coming off issue and oiliness thing (trust me i know what you're talking about, i've had that a couple times...ew) and also get a blotting powder so you can blot throughout the day (i like MAC's pressed blotting powder - it's really sheer so doesn't get cakey and it's very effective at absorbing the oilies...actually i couldn't live without it lol)

I just went to the EDM site to order more foundation....and there are more colors.....now I feel like I'm missing out on an even better color if I don't try them...

Also, most don't have a description so I have to wait to order x_x

I just went to the EDM site to order more foundation....and there are more colors.....now I feel like I'm missing out on an even better color if I don't try them...

Also, most don't have a description so I have to wait to order x_x

I'm thinking I'm going to order samples of them anyway. >.> <.< >.>

Even the ones that don't suit my color, in case any other of my friends want to try it. *addict* :(

wanted to say I'm so in love with everyday minerals! I'm on prescription medication for my acne but all makeup use to make me break out. I switch to minerals and now my skin looks awesome! I don't wear makeup everyday but I use the silk dust after I moisturize in the mornings. Thank You guys for recommending EM!

i really like my everyday minerals foundation in intensive but the problem is that it accentuates the dry spots on my face. how can i fix this so the application is more smooth

- Exfoliate your face and apply a moisturizer.

- If you are exfoliating too much, stop.

- Apply moisturizer before you put on the minerals.

- Apply your minerals wet or with a damp brush. Your coverage should be more even :D .

where is the "silk dust" ? i can't find it on the page.

thanks

It's discontinued. You can find it online other places, but I don't know where.

I'm not sure how to put it all on....??? Can anyone help? I don't see anything on the website either.

what products do you have? what brushes?

Has anyone tried the new olives yet? I wish the descriptions would be posted....I'm mostly an olive but when I need a lot of coverage (and use more foundation) it usually looks a little off...I feel like it needs a little more of a peach or pink tone :doh: any insight???

havent been around in awhile...but im still using everyday minerals and loving it, getting the whole family onto it now....I'm still a fair medium girl.

Has anyone tried the new olives yet? I wish the descriptions would be posted....I'm mostly an olive but when I need a lot of coverage (and use more foundation) it usually looks a little off...I feel like it needs a little more of a peach or pink tone :doh: any insight???

I don't use EM, but I feel the same way. I definitely have olive undertones, but if I do a full-face cover up it ends up looking too...brownish/green. But if I use a beige color it ends up looking too pink.

I don't use EM, but I feel the same way. I definitely have olive undertones, but if I do a full-face cover up it ends up looking too...brownish/green. But if I use a beige color it ends up looking too pink.

Exactly.

As far as EDM goes, I put in a little sunkissed fair because it's the only one I have with some of those pink tones and it seems to help...but it would be nice to have it all in one container!...anyone?