Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wynne

Everyday Minerals Cult

I am so frustrated! I have tried six different times to order the $34 kit and it wont accept my order.

Which mineral makeup are you tring to get????

how is the blush brush? i have the old one and it kind of sucks. reviews?

i have to agree with most of the people on makeupalley. The blush brush is good for a sheer blush coverage, but if you want a bit more punch, i'd go with something else. Right now I use it..but I am looking for a new blush brush for a more dramatic application(Id still use it for day to day though...its so soft!)

First and foremost, I'm a guy. I need something to cover up my redmarks without it being obvious that I'm wearing make-up. Would any of you recommend the EM foundation for me?

I'm a guy and have been using EDM. It's great in hiding skin imperfections. Make sure you get the right color shade and use the free samples to your advantage you can also wait a bit for Carina to add another sample kit as stated in her forum but that could take months......

You can try using the samples first and decide for yourself get yourself a good brush i.e.EDM Flat Top or Long Handled Kabuki brush.

I'm only using their foundation and thats all i need no concealer or finishing dust of any sort anymore. I sometimes just use their Natural Reflections finishing powder alone it adds a bit of color to hide my imperfections and supposedly has a great SPF protection

Try it out!!

I am so frustrated! I have tried six different times to order the $34 kit and it wont accept my order.

Were you ever able to order it? I just tried and its telling me that they can't ship is USPS (I have an APO address) b/c its too heavy. That makes no sense. I have ordered much bigger/heavier things and had them sent to me via USPS. This is truly disappointing...just when I wanted to start wearing makeup regularly, I can't even order what I want!

yeah the website is pissing me off- it wont let me fill out any shipping info- and it says they are not shipping USPS- then when i try to do the live help thing it says that its unavailable :rolleyes:

I couldnt update my shipping adress without an error, also why did they change sites? the old was better, I just placed a order and had a hard time doing so!

that stinks that everyone is having so many problems. I just placed my order on the 3rd of July, and so far, so good, I haven't had any problems, and as of yesterday it said it shipped. Heres hoping that it really did!

I ordered stuff about three weeks ago and didn't have any problems either =/ It sucks that they have such horrible customer service in that you can't even reach them...

Is it just me..or does EDM not give the USPS tracking numbers anymore? I'm just excited to get my order, and it says its been shipped, but no package at my door! Thanks if anyone knows.

Is it just me..or does EDM not give the USPS tracking numbers anymore? I'm just excited to get my order, and it says its been shipped, but no package at my door! Thanks if anyone knows.

Well, according to Carina as of a while ago, just because it says "shipped," doesn't necessarily mean that it's left the factory or wherever. It basically means that the shipping label has been printed.

So without the tracking number, there's really no way to tell if your package has even left them yet.

Well, according to Carina as of a while ago, just because it says "shipped," doesn't necessarily mean that it's left the factory or wherever. It basically means that the shipping label has been printed.

So without the tracking number, there's really no way to tell if your package has even left them yet.

yeah...that stinks. I liked it much better when they gave you a tracking number, because I am running dangerously low on my foundation(my own fault..but either way) and would like to know when I'm getting my big ole box!

i'm sure someone has asked this already but what is the best powder for oil control? right now i am using silk dust and i'm not sure if it is working that well.

How do I get the powder out of those sample containers? I get such a small sprinkling that it takes me forever to apply my foundation. Do you guys take the sifter off the samples when you get them? I'm concerned that if I do that, it'll end up spilling out.

How do I get the powder out of those sample containers? I get such a small sprinkling that it takes me forever to apply my foundation. Do you guys take the sifter off the samples when you get them? I'm concerned that if I do that, it'll end up spilling out.

When I had samples I used the lid of an old Bare Minerals product and tapped a little out. Maybe you could find something similar, like the top of a jar or an old compact.

I've taken the sifter out...just get your nail, or something else that can be wedged underneath there and pop it off.

I noticed EM is only giving the mini eyeshadows with the full size custom kits now instead of the....actually full size like the kit says and like they used to.

Anyone get an eyeshadow in their full size custom kit lately and can say if it's really a mini?

If they switched....that sucks. >:/

I finally ordered an EDM custom kit. I have an APO address (which they decided they don't ship to now) so I had to have it sent to my mom. Hopefully she'll get it in a week or two and quickly send it to me! How long has it taken people to receive their orders? My mom lives in NY by the way.

I finally ordered an EDM custom kit. I have an APO address (which they decided they don't ship to now) so I had to have it sent to my mom. Hopefully she'll get it in a week or two and quickly send it to me! How long has it taken people to receive their orders? My mom lives in NY by the way.

I ordered on July 3rd, and got it on July 9th(or maybe 10th, I don't really remember). Payed by PayPal, and I live in Wisconsin..so it was pretty speedy, especially over the holiday weekend

I noticed EM is only giving the mini eyeshadows with the full size custom kits now instead of the....actually full size like the kit says and like they used to.

Anyone get an eyeshadow in their full size custom kit lately and can say if it's really a mini?

If they switched....that sucks. >:/

i just ordered the $50 set, and I got the same sized eyeshadows as I had in the past..the bigger ones with the lilac colored lids.

Breakoutbabe: Just treat it like a typical online company transaction. There may be an issue, you may get very little feedback, but most likely you'll get your shipment.

My last package came through just fine and a lot of other people's do to. As long as I get what I ordered at the same speed as it's always arrived, I'm fine.

If you have a problem, don't go to the live chat (if it's available anymore). It's basically useless since it appears the chatroom CS don't have that much information to give. I'm thinking it's just better to post a polite message to the forum admin Lisa about your order.

I am getting really frustrated now, I have posted before about this but its getting ridiculous now the amount of samples I've tried.

Fairly Light-Orange/to caked on

Fair Medium- Orange

Fair Neutral- Nope

Multi-Tasking- Nada

Fawn- WAAYYY off

Ivory- Yeah that stuff didn't work

Golden Fair- Nope

Light- Nope

There's more I've used but over time I've just thrown them out so I can't recall all of them.

I am currently using Fair, now it doesn't cover really anything but it does take down the redness when used with the mint concealer. So I'm not walking around looking like I'm having a hot flash which is nice.

But it covers nothing, I tried using Sunkiss...mmmm. kinda no, mixed them both...not really. I don't get it. NOTHING comes close or I am not doing something right. My face is mostly red with a lot of marks, I did spend a month doing peels but stopped that 4-5 weeks ago. My face is just terrible when it comes to make up.

I showed my picture to some people and they say I look mostly sandy fair, one that was recommend most to me, tried the intensive..HORRIBLE. Way to caked on, and I buffed that stuff into my face like crazy to. BTW I can't wear intensive, its way to caked on me no matter how much I buff, so most of the ones I listed are in matte which doesn't have a caked look to it.

I use a flat top and kabuki brush and I mostly use the kabuki brush even though I should use the flat top. Everytime I use the flat top my skin just looks messed up.

So since Fair is the closest, what is the next shade up from that? or did I list it? I don't know what I am doing wrong but its frustrating me.