Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
axclay

report on my experience with salicylic 20% spot treatment

I asked a while back about a Salicylic 20% spot treatment, and no one had tried it... so I wanted to report back with my experiences... overall they are very good...

The reason I decided to try the 20% spot treatment is because I've used the 2% Salicylic creams, and they helped a little, but not really... they never really "cleared up"....

I found online a 20% Salicylic acid spot treatment by Skin Laboratory, and its really great.

I was worried at first because the 20% seemed really strong... but it does not really feel that irritating to the skin. I did not think at first that it was really 20% salicylic acid, but it really works!

I had a couple of whiteheads and put it on, and left it there... after a couple of minutes it started to sting so i washed it off... the next day they were noticeably smaller... not even much redness

With some experimentation, i've found that I can leave apply the salicylic acid, and then just dab off the excess with a paper towel after 3-4 minutes... it causes only minor redness, and works really well.

It got rid of all of my blackheads, they literally just fell out.

i would like to post a more indepth review like others have done, but I never seem to have time... so if anyone has any questions i'll try to answer them as I've been doing some background research