Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apple_Blossem

100% Pure Natural Products List -- or All Natural

I love knowing about all natural facial products. So far I know about these products. If you know of more, please post them. :)

100% Pure Cocoa Butter Stick Moisturizer by Queen Helene for $1.50 (huge tube). Cocoa Butter is used for stretch marks during pregnancy so we know its a great moisturizer.

100% Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap by Kiss My Face for $1.50. Its just like a normal bar soap, but doesnt clog pores. Love it.

100% Raw Shea Butter Stick Moisturizer (search the 'net) for $10. Shea Butter has been found to be superior to Cocoa Butter for its moisturizing ability. It is truly like a body butter. Love it!

100% Baking Soda Facial Exfoliator from your kitchen for free. Its chemical free and very gentle. Add a few drops of olive oil and water to make this a refreshing scrub.

100% Sea Salt Body Scrub found at any grocery store in the cooking isle for under a dollar. Perfect for hands, elbows, knees, back, chest, etc.

100% Jojoba Oil by Desert Essence for $6. Another good moisturizer. Jojoba oil is the only oil in the world the resembles our own facial oil the closest.

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers for $3. It has about 4 natural ingredients and uses minerals for color. They are flavored with peppermint. Try only one and you become addicted.

100% Natural Deoderant: Scrub your armpits with salt in the shower (to remove dead skin which bacteria feed on) and when you are out, mist armpits rubbing alcohol which kills bateria.

Any other natural products?

How about the ones I use every day and can testify to:

Apple Cider Vinegar + Water + Tea Tree Oil = World's Best Toner!

Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash with Organic Tea Tree Oil and Awapuhi by far the best facial wash I've ever used.

Epsom salts diluted in a bit of warm water for a soothing anti-acne soak.

Anything, and I mean anything by the company Eminence Organics.