Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RCRanger03

Photos of my face *NEW PICS 3/10*

You look great.

Most of your scars will probably fill out with time as you are still young and still producing good amount of collagen. If a year after accutane they are still very visible and they bother you, needling is cheap and effective but best while you are still young, because collagen production slows down with age.

Just letting you if you ever want to do anything about scars its best done when you are still young.

Good luck kid, your doing great!

I know you've heard it about a bazillion times now, but I'm so happy for you. I just stumbled upon this thread tonight, and I've been sitting here for about an hour and a half reading through it and looking at all your pictures.

You. Look. Amazing...

Your face cleared up like crazy, and your attitude throughout this whole ordeal has been so great. Kudos to you, man.

Plus, like everyone else said, you've got amazing eyes. And although I miss the beard, I think you look really adorable with your little bit of stubble. : )

Oh, P.S. I loved you're "whole faced Two-Face" Batman reference.

Dude. You must be such an amazing person. I would never have been able to make it through the treatment that your pictures show. Congratulations on looking great once again!

Ranger, I'm excited to see some updates! It's been almost two months now since your last photos and wondering if things are still getting better!

The people want an update and they shall recieve one:

Well its been what 11 months now since my first picture and accutane dose, and its been quite a journey. I've been off the tane for some 3 months now, and havent had much in the way of relapse. I've had a few whiteheads pop up here and there, but im thinking its more work induced, bc of stress and not being able to clean my face all day in a room with 2 open 500 degree ovens running all day. Right now im back in Austin at my parents, but come August 20th i'll be moving into my own apartment by myself!!!!!! I'm really excited about it if you can't tell by the gratitous exlamation marks. Alright well if theres anything else you want to know feel free to post here, or PM me (you'll probably get a faster response this way bc it alerts me in my email) and I'll get back to you as soon as i can.

HELLO FOTO!

Left CheekChin

Right Cheek

The infamous head tilt (as my friends reference it, pretty much my default picture setting lol)

My version of bling

Apparently some people wonder if im anything but a floating head so here ya go

holy, effin, shiz. you really, really improved! for some reason, i got more scarring than you did and i didn't even really have too much acne. good for you, dude.

from your pictures i thought your scarring would be ALOT worse, but it actually healed up nice.

Thanks all!

The bulk of my scarring is beneath my jawline where i had the mega cysts. My skin is loose from being stretched, and i have prominent keloid scarring.

Hey dude

I just looked at your pictures on the first page and seriously though "wow this poor guy, even in my worst worst days 7 years ago my acne wasn't close to your acne". And now I see these pictures and it's amazing! Accutane is a wonder drug for you it seems!!

Just have to add: Don't take this as an insult..rather as a big compliment about your character and positive spirit. I have really compared to your first pictures very very very litght acne. (the most I had in the past few weeks were about 5-6 really hurting infected pimples...sorry for my english :( and I was almost close to killing myself. Even now with about 1-3 pimples I'm depressed. And now I look at your pictures from almost a year ago and I really couldn't have lived like that anymore. I'm amazed...you're an inspiration!

I'm hardly the inspiration that all yall claim me to be i'm just a breaker of illusions. All i showed is that acne at its worst can't overcome you. I'm not anything special, because all of you are just like me.

Wow.

You have had such an improvement, it's crazy! I don't know how you did it, not letting it get you down. So happy for you :)

PS. You have beautiful eyes :)

Most of your scars will probably fill out with time as you are still young and still producing good amount of collagen. If a year after accutane they are still very visible and they bother you, needling is cheap and effective but best while you are still young, because collagen production slows down with age.

I have been on accutane and it was great, only got better from day one I started accutane...I have now thou a lot of scars in my face mostly moderate scars and a few severe ones. I just wonder how big the odds that the scars will fill out with time? Are we talking about a time period of 2 years or more? Can the scars get better after the redness has faded?

btw Im 20 turning 21 in november.

thanks!

I have been on accutane and it was great, only got better from day one I started accutane...I have now thou a lot of scars in my face mostly moderate scars and a few severe ones. I just wonder how big the odds that the scars will fill out with time? Are we talking about a time period of 2 years or more? Can the scars get better after the redness has faded?

thanks!

The scars can continue to improve, but we can't predict how much improvement you would get. Your doctor would be the right person to ask this question to.