Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RCRanger03

Photos of my face *NEW PICS 3/10*

Enjoy the crusty goodness,

Headshot of me fluttering my eyelashes to seduce you (this the mug that got me the tane)

Left side (strong side! jk but this side actually pains me the least)

Right Side (I have a deep super cyst that prevents me from opening my mouth fully aka yawning sucks)

Close up of the war zone (The whole wispy whiskers thing is because i cant shave without traumatic blood loss)

Nose and Forehead (I proudly present to you the clearest part of my face :clap: its a beautiful thing is it not?)

Me leaving to go pick up my accutane (The thumbs up means that im super duper excited)

good luck with the tane. good for you man your face will get cleared. I finished over a month ago and i havent had a zit in forever now tane is awesome

My girlfriend of 8 months who broke up with me when because im going off to college, and she is staying in town (although it was strangely right after i had about 6 or 7 cysts pop up as well hmmm .....) Anyways she always used to say that my eyes gave her the chills, and i never could tell if that was a good or a bad thing

Also how exactly does one do the whole signature thing, Do i have to just retype it with every post? bc that seems like it would defeat the purpose.

Also how exactly does one do the whole signature thing, Do i have to just retype it with every post? bc that seems like it would defeat the purpose.

"my controls" >> "personal profile" (left frame side, ~mid) >> "edit signature"....

viola :)

My gosh you have got the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. Oh and Goodluck, hope it all works out well for you.

Good luck, I hope you clear up soon! And keep up with that great attitude. :) It's so refreshing from the depressing/suicidal stuff from some people.

I hope all goes well for you! Btw, you resemble Jim from The Office in those pictures. :D

Haha that's exactly what I thought when I looked at his pictures :D

Anyway, good luck RCRAnger03! You seem like a chill dude to hang out with, i like your attitude :) Btw I was wondering, do you only have acne on your face or also on your back/chest/shoulders?

Ive been hearing that alot lately so thanks, but i could never be an actor i have terrible memory, and i have incapacitating stage fright. I'm a behind the camera guy screen writing, cinematography and a little directing, but i'm not firm enough to be a director i cant tell people what to do i'm more of a suggester. We'll see what being a film major does for that.

I do have a little acne on my shoulders and back, but they are few and far between. Actually my entire acne ...... career? ...... anyways as long as i've had acne the worst of it has moved back and forth bewteen my face and back. When i had a clear face i had an atrocious back (which isn't as great a trade as it may seem because its near impossible to lie down which makes sleeping stupidly hard) and when i look like i do now my back is milky white perfection. As for my chest i had a few deeeeeeep set cysts when i first got acne they are gone but they left pretty visible scars.

I dont think i'll look like him much longer because im taking the dirty man challange from Knocked Up and i'm 3 months in so my hair and beard are getting to resemble mountain man/castaway style. I took the challenge because my chin has the worst of my acne and shaving which i already hated anyways sliced it up like a Stevie Wonder serial killer.

Gots to do some geo homework ill check back in before i go to bed. LATERS

You have AMAZING eyes.

I guarantee that underneath all that crusty goodness is a very cute face as well.

GOOD LUCK!!!! :dance:

(You have such an amazing attitude: I am so jealous!)