Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haylie

Off Accutane... Now What?

Today's my last day of accutane :surprised: and I'd like to do some things to make my skin fab.

Really my only problem now is I would like to find a good moisturizer that I can put on under makeup and at night (or two to suggest) and something that could help shrink my pores on my cheeks (or appear so, since it "can't be done").

Also, I didn't have horrible acne, just stubborn stuff (the occassional cyst). When I went on Accutane I never got an IB or broke out afterwards, it didn't get worse and then better, it just got better and it cleared me up in about a month and a half... but my dosage is under the calculations suggested on this site (40 mg my whole time, for 5 months) by just a little bit.

One more thing -- I was really oily before accutane, will that oil come back completely? Or do you really not get as oily after you get off of it? It was so nice not to have to wash my hair every day.