Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WuLi

Everyday minerals or Bare Minerals?

Which one's better? My main issues are coverage and oil control, i like ALOT of coverage to hid all those red marks from my obsessive picking disorder (i've read alot of people have this problem) and i need serious oil control.

I've been thinking about trying Bare Minerals for a while ever since i saw it on T.V. @ around 4 am one morning but am fearful that it might not give me enough coverage.

Now, i've been readin good reviews about Everyday Minerals and i'm needed some serious help here (just to be sure, none of these cause break outs right?)

I'm using Almay right now, it's not great but its not awful. It doesn't cause me any break outs but i really want more coverage and it doesn't help with the oilness so any prior knowledge would be greatly appreciated...

O what about Sheer Minerals? and Bare Essentials? has anybody tried these?

Which one's better? My main issues are coverage and oil control, i like ALOT of coverage to hid all those red marks from my obsessive picking disorder (i've read alot of people have this problem) and i need serious oil control.

I've been thinking about trying Bare Minerals for a while ever since i saw it on T.V. @ around 4 am one morning but am fearful that it might not give me enough coverage.

Now, i've been readin good reviews about Everyday Minerals and i'm needed some serious help here (just to be sure, none of these cause break outs right?)

I'm using Almay right now, it's not great but its not awful. It doesn't cause me any break outs but i really want more coverage and it doesn't help with the oilness so any prior knowledge would be greatly appreciated...

O what about Sheer Minerals? and Bare Essentials? has anybody tried these?

I actually use Pur Minerals and I love it! It is great mineral powder that covers well and eliminates shine. I just started the regimen and it has worked really well to cover my redness. The only thing is you need to be really moisturized because if not, powders have a nasty ability in making any flakiness look that much more noticable.

BARE MINERALS ARE EVIL SHITNESS AND THEY MAKE ME HAVE DIARRHEA RIGHT WHERE I'M STANDING!

Bare Essentials and Bare Minerals is the same company. I haven't tried Sheer Cover, but I've used Bare Minerals for almost a year and have been very happy. It's really expensive though, so I decided to try Everyday Minerals which has way better color selection and the same quality if not better.

I'd recommend Everyday Minerals since it's way more affordable and just as nice. They offer free samples on their website. You pay about $3.00 for shipping, but you get a really nice sample kit that can last for about a month or more.

Bare Essentials and Bare Minerals is the same company. I haven't tried Sheer Cover, but I've used Bare Minerals for almost a year and have been very happy. It's really expensive though, so I decided to try Everyday Minerals which has way better color selection and the same quality if not better.

I'd recommend Everyday Minerals since it's way more affordable and just as nice. They offer free samples on their website. You pay about $3.00 for shipping, but you get a really nice sample kit that can last for about a month or more.