Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

cetaphil moisturizer doesnt work at all. Has anyone tried Olay Complete? Will it make me breakout? Does it actually get rid of flakes??

cetaphil helped out my dry skin a little too much. Now my skin is really oily from using cetaphil. before cetaphil i used olay complete but i broke out more from it. Have you tried Complex 15??? its said complex 15 restores your natural body moisture to the face.

Dry skin..

Putting on a nice moisturizer won't help your skin skin completely. This is due to the dead skin cells just lingering on the surface of face. I would exfoliate with a nice gentle scrub and then put on your regular moisturizer. Having you exfoliated the dead skin cells off your face will allow the moisturizer to seep better into your skin.

For a cheap and effective and gentle scrub use baking sode mixed into your normal cleanser. No more than a half of teaspoon of baking soda and do not leave the mixture of the two substances on your face for more than 3 minutes or else you will get drier and perhaps peely skin.

Nikki

I am currently using "Aveeno moisterizer"... my dermatologist perscribed this to me..and wow. it is not greesy at all... jsut makes your face skin feel real softand mositizered !!!

try it...

meeraboots--

I am so sorry Cetaphil doesn't work for you. I love Cetaphil moisturizer so much, I'd buy it by the case, if I could afford it!

Wash your face with Clean and Clear blackhead scrub and your flakes will go.......i had a similar problem for years with dryness and this is very good.

I use purpose moisturiser,but just very little as overuse will eventually make it look greasy.

Im interested in the post about the Aveeno moisturiser.....I might try that .....I believe they have a facial bar available aswell,but im quite happy with the C&C.

Try it and you wont be sorry.