Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darth_Wookie

What cured my bacne it also cured my face acne aswell

When i was younger i had serious and one day took the step of going to the doctor. The doctor than gave me a prescription for some capsules called Doryx Capsules and this cream called Benzac AC Wash(you do not need a prescription for the cream) i used this stuff for about 1 year and it clear it right up. ok yeah it took a awhile to get rid of but keep in mind that acne cannot be cured overnight

I have posted some before and after pictures below. O and I also drank lots of water and IT IS IMPORTANT YOU STAY AWAY FROM A DRUG ROACATAIN. These tablets work while you take them but the acne will come back when you are taken off them. I hope this information helps anyone at all

Face and chest before

Face and chest after

Neck and Back before

Neck and Back after

HOLY COW :shock: Bro you had it bad. Its too bad cause you have a model face(im not gay btw). well congratulations on finding something that is clearing you up. :clap: you look a lot better in the after photos. I don't have it as bad as you but im going to a derm soon. im going to ask for accutane cause im a strong person mentally and physically so I feel i could handle it.

yeah i did put the cream on my back aswell as using the tablets and a bunch of blokes saying im good looking is a bit queer unless someone here is a girl.

Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients Active: Benzoyl peroxide 50 mg/g,

Inactives: Acrylates, copolymer, glycerol, carbomer 940, sodium C14-C16 olefin sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, q.s. or citric acid q.s. for pH adjustment purified water to 100g

yea ur good lookin. lol jus dont let it get to you.

as for ur progress. glad it worked out foryou, lookin much much better. jus hope they dont come back...also, accutane is not bad at all. it works for some n i dont think its that bad. depends on the person.

Holy fuck. Makes me feel much better.. i only have like 5 pimples on my back and a few faded pink marks on my shoulders.