Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now this is definitely not a new problem to me. It's been going on for years. But it's just now I'm getting real frustrated about it. I buy all of these nice shirts and after a few times of wearing them I have beautiful (sarcasm) little orange ring going around the whole of the collar. I mean it sucks I spend all of this money on clothes and the BP just ruins them. I definitely notice, I'm not sure how much other people do. I'm sure you yourself or other people you've seen have had this same problem. Would you say it's that noticeable?

Anyways, I don't understand how it happens to all of my shirts. For my regimen I use Dan's Cleanser and BP. After applying the BP I usually wait at least 10, up to 15 mins or longer (usually 10-15 mins though) before I put on any collared shirt. After I do that I put on the Neutrogena AHA 15 SPF cleanser. Then I apply a MAC concealer.

I know the BP is the culprit. Can anybody help? Any ideas?

Much appreciation.

Why dont you put your shirt on first and then put the bp on your face? None of my clothes have been stained from Dans bp and thats how I do it

I would if I didn't have to apply BP to my upper/mid neck and the area under my chin. The area that's bleached and the area I put the BP on my neck doesn't add up.

I could see about maybe waiting a little longer. But 40 mins??? I don't know if I have that much time to waste on my mornings before school.

Appreciate the help though. Thanks.

I could see about maybe waiting a little longer. But 40 mins??? I don't know if I have that much time to waste on my mornings before school.

Appreciate the help though. Thanks.

Just an idea, but maybe glycolic acid, or salicylic might be more convenient for you to use on your body..? Could be something to look into. I'm honestly not sure if BP would bleach you anyways if you say, got sweaty or something.

Good luck!