Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

dreaming of the day where i sign out once and for good

Guest delta force operators

im dreaming of the day where i kiss this messageboard goodbye, i have seen alot of others say goodbye couse they are happy with their results, dont u wish u could say goodbye to acne and scars? just dreaming of that day makes me so happy,

im dreaming of the day where i kiss this messageboard goodbye, i have seen alot of others say goodbye couse they are happy with their results, dont u wish u could say goodbye to acne and scars? just dreaming of that day makes me so happy,

I agree with you 100%. Every morning I wake up, roll over and study my face in the mirror to see if anything has changed from the cleansing, exfoliating, toning, moisturizing and praying of the night before. Many times I sit there and imagine my face without the marks, scars and spots; then I plan my attack on them for the day. I feel like I've spent so much money on all of these remedies and products I should be able to feed a small country. Being optimistic makes me happy too. I refuse to give up and accept defeat or hide behind a mask of makeup. I wear makeup now, but I look forward to the day when I don't have to wear it anymore.

I envisage I am 1 month away.

My last (5th fraxel) is on the 5th of next month... I am seeing good results to the point my skin does not worry me much anymore.

Hopefully a few months after the 5th I will be able to post back with some good pics and positive comments.

I envisage I am 1 month away.

My last (5th fraxel) is on the 5th of next month... I am seeing good results to the point my skin does not worry me much anymore.

Hopefully a few months after the 5th I will be able to post back with some good pics and positive comments.

Please do, we will all be waiting! :dance:

"im dreaming of the day where i kiss this messageboard goodbye, i have seen alot of others say goodbye couse they are happy with their results, dont u wish u could say goodbye to acne and scars? just dreaming of that day makes me so happy, "

D.F.O. - I second that motion!

I actually did say goodbye a few years ago as I was at peace with myself and my skin, but one new scar threw me right back in. I will now not stop until the cure is found for everyone!