Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mgs2Raiden

Wait a minute, dirt doesnt cause acne?

I remember reading somewhere in this forum that dirt doesnt cause acne. So does this mean I can take my hand and run it across my face and it wont break out? Im pretty sure it will break out if I do...

I remember reading somewhere in this forum that dirt doesnt cause acne. So does this mean I can take my hand and run it across my face and it wont break out? Im pretty sure it will break out if I do...

Dirt doesn't cause acne, but the oil on your fingers will.

Maybe it depends on how, uh, dirty the dirt is. o.O For instance, if there were a high amount of pollutants and chemicals and dog excrement in the dirt, I'm sure it'd be far worse for your skin than, say, potting soil.

Dirt doesn't cause acne, but the oil on your fingers will.

yes that and the bacteria

when i go motorcross riding i get heeeeaaaaaaps of dirt on my face and it doesnt break me out. i think most dirt particles are too big to clog pores.

roll your face on the carpet and see

Ewwww. Carpet is nastier than potting soil or mud. :D

We're going to remove every single bit of carpet in the house and replace it with wood flooring. SO much easier to clean, looks nicer longer and not as darn disgusting. I hate carpet.

When you remove it, you'll be amazed at the stuff that's under the carpet...

roll your face on the carpet and see

Ewwww. Carpet is nastier than potting soil or mud. :D

We're going to remove every single bit of carpet in the house and replace it with wood flooring. SO much easier to clean, looks nicer longer and not as darn disgusting. I hate carpet.

When you remove it, you'll be amazed at the stuff that's under the carpet...

when we got our carpet out we had a 2 inch think layer of concrete on top of the floorboards, which are really bendy when we walk on them now... hmmm probley should get that fixed :think:

That's weird construction. Ours is concrete slab...so really easy to put underlayment down, moisture barrier, etc and then the boards. :D (we're just doing laminate wood not the real thing)