Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

Thank goodness for toners!

My poor face.. what has it been through all this time? Usually when I shower... I'll wash it quickly once to get most of the makeup off my face... and then at the end of my shower, i'll wash it one more time to make sure I really got everything off (I use purpose soap btw.) Sure.... my soap washes off my makeup 100% on my forehead, cheeks, and chin... but I found that when I used a toner tonight, I had quite a bit of makeup in the creases of my nose area, on my temples, and a bit by my hairline :o I hope I haven't been going to sleep with makeup on my face for all this time!

I take off my makeup by rubbing my face with cold cream and then wiping off the cold cream with an almay makeup remover wipe. Gets it all off!

Yeah I think I am going to get that one. If they dont have it at Walmart I wil hafta go to Walgreens. I saw the reviews on makeupalley and they look good. Im gonna look for it tonight :dance:

Mandy--I got that toner tonight! I hope I like it. I usually dont use toners but my acne is flaring up really really bad lately..maybe I needed this extra step.

I also got the Basis Sensitive face soap. All the cleansers I have now..suck..lol. My mom ruined my Canus bar of soap = [ I think that worked the best on my skin prolly. But the Basis one was a bonus size [its real big!] and it was only like $2...so why not! = ] I hope this works better. I also got a baby brush..I think I am going to try the baby brush method thingy that has been a big hit on this site!

Good luck Lala! :dance: I really hope the toner and soap work out for you. I seriously do love the toner though... my face feels soooo clean after and not a hint of dryness anywhere. =]

Mandy--I got that toner tonight! I hope I like it. I usually dont use toners but my acne is flaring up really really bad lately..maybe I needed this extra step.

I also got the Basis Sensitive face soap. All the cleansers I have now..suck..lol. My mom ruined my Canus bar of soap = [ I think that worked the best on my skin prolly. But the Basis one was a bonus size [its real big!] and it was only like $2...so why not! = ] I hope this works better. I also got a baby brush..I think I am going to try the baby brush method thingy that has been a big hit on this site!

So about this toner...do you think it's ok to use while on accutane? I'm scared to put anything on my face! haha

What is the main purpose of a toner anyway?? Is it to remove makeup?