Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest anonymous

Masturabtion Myth - TESTING LOG

I swear, sometimes it is hard to fight the urges when I first wake up. I need like a good mantra to recite whenever I need to regain mental control.

Any good ideas? Buddhist or other language stuff is good to if you can provide a translation.

lmfao man try to control yourself man, man everytime after i masturbate i end up regreting doing it, god if ur mind has dirtty thoughts go meditate xD

Lmao, 2 days? I'm a girl but this is entertaining to watch you guys struggle with not mastubating for 2 days. Jeez, control yourself. sorry, lol.

why deprive yourself of sex\masturbation..... this shouldn't play a role and if it does, wouldn't you want to stabilize your hormones by reaching a basal amount that you deem necessary. Its quite as simple as that really, being sexually active is healthy as long as your being safe. What are you going to do when you get a girl that wants you? lol

I added day2, i have a feeling i can last a while without masturbation, every day i wanna do it less now.. hell if itll give me clear face, ill never do it. id rather go out side with my friends and just makeout with chicks than stay inside fwapping all day lol!

lol, don't think of women, don't look at them or think about them in a bad way. When thoughts come, change the subect. Have an 'escape' subject that you think about the second it happens. Believe me, it like builds up. Good luck!

how come its so hard for you guys to go a few days without it?? haha I can normally go weeks with doing it, and normally the only time I will is when i'm with my girlfriend and dont get any "release" so when I go home I do just to keep things healthy and make the pain stop.

how come its so hard for you guys to go a few days without it?? haha I can normally go weeks with doing it, and normally the only time I will is when i'm with my girlfriend and dont get any "release" so when I go home I do just to keep things healthy and make the pain stop.

Guest anonymous

yea well.. im gonna update every 3-4 days , because i defineatly wont see an improvement overnight, and talking about my acne almost makes me cry haha, i also dont like to view this forum every day as it is very depressing to see how bad god fucked us over.

keep us updated. this is extremely important to know, seeing as how 99 percent of the guys here probably do it. Don't deny it. haha.

keep us updated. this is extremely important to know, seeing as how 99 percent of the guys here probably do it. Don't deny it. haha.

if we stop....our nether regions go through a stage of blueness...

Hey

Very Interesting Topic and i agree my acne is affected by me having sex and masturbating. But i havent had sex or masturbated and its been 3 days. Hard to see any results at this early stage because i tend to break out 2-4days later after i have sex or masturbate. So right now im at the stage where everything is coming out. In the next few days is where the healing process will begin (hopefully). Lol. Will keep you guys updated like everyone else.

Regardless of your results, stopping to me would not be worth it! I am not going to give up one of life's greatest pleasures for the sake of clear skin that I can get just the same through the application of tropical products. So -- power to you, and good luck. But I will continue in my habits.

Update:

Hey, so its been 5 days since i last had sex or masturbated. Feel good, have more energy and my spots are fading away, should all be gone in the next few days. Tuesday will be a week since i had sex or masturbated. So i will post on Tuesday to describe the effects of not having sex or masturbating for a week on skin. . . . . . . .

I've been testing this theory myself for the last few months with great results. Has anyone noticed increases in confidence when you stop for a few days, or am I the only one?

Hey

So i stopped having sex or masturbating for 7 days but then on the 8th night i had a wetdream! lol! Any ever since then i have participated in sexual activity 3 times since then. When i didnt have sex or masturbate for 7 days, i felt so good, my skin was looking better, i had more energy and because i knew my skin was looking better, i felt better, i had a lot more confidence. Now, i have 29 days to be completely clear because that is when i go back to university. I want to go back with clear skin, but need help maintaining this. First week is always hardest, but after that its kool. But if it wasnt for the wetdream i would have been good. Oh.........anyways the next few days, my skin will break out so i have about 3 full weeks to be clear! I know it can be done, but i need to resist which is so hard! Anyways will update in a week.

I've found that if you give up on masturbation its hard for maybe the first 3 days and easy after that. Usually I stop like 4 days before I go on a family vacation (for obvious reasons, lol...). Now that I think about it, I had been so busy earlier in the week I didn't have time to y'know, and then around Wednesday I wasn't as busy and had more time to myself lol and now my skin is breaking out (because I've masturbated every day since Wednesday-ish). I'm gonna stop now for maybe a week or two (I know I won't last a month) and see how it goes.

may be true that this is just a myth...but I find it interesting how weak we all are and how we just can't control ourselves...... now, I see why drug addicts have such a hard time.

If you think about it, reaching orgasm makes the brain secret a bunch of chemicals that end up making you feel awesome..... which is basically what drugs like cocaine and ecstacy do too.....It may be more natural....... but who knows..... maybe too much of a good thing can be bad.

I haven't masturbated in like 4 or 5 days.... too busy to even think about it....

what would be amazing is for someone to quit complitely... is that even possible?

i broke my collar bone, and couldn't really do anything sexual. After 2 1/2 weeks i was as clear and smooth.. i need something like that again that makes it impossible for me to do it, so its not just as based on will power.. cause i know I'll never succeed with that.