Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tom_Mason

Are Acne scars your only facial scars

This is purely out of curiosity, any other facial scars than your acne scars? Do they bother you like your acne scars? Do they have cool stories behind them?

I have a few and would be totally cool with them if I didn't have acne scars around them. My nose a a good sized chicken pock scar on the side. I have a faint slash across my right cheek from a motorcycle wreck and pretty cool looking one on my upper forehead which I actually like:0 I think it was from getting hit if I remember right?

I have some scars that aren't from acne and one is right above my eyebrow I fainted and hit my head on the corner of a bathroom sink. A few others are from cat fights with my sisters oh and from a girl I got into a fight with. My acne scars bother me the worst.

I have a few and would be totally cool with them if I didn't have acne scars around them. My nose a a good sized chicken pock scar on the side. I have a faint slash across my right cheek from a motorcycle wreck and pretty cool looking one on my upper forehead which I actually like:0 I think it was from getting hit if I remember right?

I've got a few along the area of my forehead from chicken pocks when I was younger, and there's one I think on my right eyelid from getting hit in the face with something when I was like eight.

I can deal with those, but the acne scars do bother me. :doh:

I have a scar next to my nose below my eye from a dog bite. I was such a bully to my dog when I was a little girl, and one day she just jumped up and bit me....bitch.

Just kidding, I'm sure I deserved it. I actually like this scar; it gives me personality.

But I can't stand my acne scars; I don't think I deserve those.

No one should have these lil monsters.

There isn't a cool story behind them.

Aug 28th I'll be adding another scar to my collection. I think that's the day I get a basal cell carcinoma removed from my face. It's small, so hope I don't have a huge scar from it. I guess skin grafts could be taken from behind the ear if necessary.

Aug 28th I'll be adding another scar to my collection. I think that's the day I get a basal cell carcinoma removed from my face. It's small, so hope I don't have a huge scar from it. I guess skin grafts could be taken from behind the ear if necessary.

Hit by what?

Guest delta force operators

how big was that carcinoma that he had removed

how big was that carcinoma that he had removed

Oh, it was maybe 2 to 3 times wider in diameter than a pencil eraser. The surgery left him with one VERY small line from some stitches. You would never see it if you didn't know it was there.

Guest delta force operators

do u know where he got it done?