Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name of cortisone drug/chemical used in injections?

Recommended Posts

What is the actual name of the chemical/drug that is diluted with water and then used in cortisone injections for cysts. Is the same one used by all doctors or does it differ? Is there a specific potency used?

Any details would be appreacited.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes