Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarred12

i got a laser appt

Yeah, let us know which type you're getting, & good luck! :D

I'm doing IPL, or fotofacial.. Sucks though, because the appts are a month apart.

So I had my first treatment and have my second in a week (the doctor was on vacation so i had to wait longer than normal for the second). The first hurt so badly. Well, it didn't hurt too much or at all on my forehead or cheeks, but around my chin and nose where i have acne & blackheads i was in so much pain. It would pulse three times on each spot, and the first pulse wouldn't feel like much, the second would be kind of painful, and the third was literally making my eyes water. Luckily, the doctor told me that yes, it only hurts on active acne. So each time I go in it should hurt less and less. I have only had 3 active zits since my treatment, and 2 were right above my eyebrow and one was on my cheek (where i never break out). A lot of the red marks/old scars are fading. I just hope it doesn't hurt so much next time! I have a total of 5 sessions to complete, and like I said i have my second next week. :confused: