Notifications
Clear all

Does BP Help or Hurt Red Marks

MemberMember
(@neodreamcast)

Posted : 08/08/2007 8:23 pm

Does BP Help reduce redmarks or just make them last longer? Anyone have any advice on whether i should apply BP to them? I just have one redmark from a cyst that im trying to get rid of.. thanks

MemberMember
(@yuzer)

Posted : 08/08/2007 9:02 pm

Debatable, but personally I say it makes em last longer.

MemberMember
(@foreveralmostthere)

Posted : 08/10/2007 7:15 am

BP is the worst mistake Ive ever done to treat acne and red marks, if you go ahead then just dont use alot

MemberMember
(@willeh)

Posted : 08/10/2007 7:57 am

In my opinion, BP does increase the length of time in which red marks heal in, so it hurts them.

Although bad for red marks, it's excellent for spot treatment when you get the odd spot here and there =]

MemberMember
(@joey-2)

Posted : 08/10/2007 8:41 am

In my opinion, BP does increase the length of time in which red marks heal in, so it hurts them.

Although bad for red marks, it's excellent for spot treatment when you get the odd spot here and there =]

I still use it and I get big red marks afterward but its still the best spot-treatment you can get. Weigh your options, pimple v. red mark.

MemberMember
(@xohelloxo)

Posted : 08/24/2015 6:18 pm

i have quite a lot of red marks from acne on my chest and i apply duac lotion (bp) in the morning and after just 3 days ive found that it's working really well. it does make your skin quite dry and may burn a little bit at first but it's started to peel my skin which is great, as it means that it's taking away all the dead skin cells and renewing fresh skin underneath which you can really see after a few days. if you've found that nothing else works then i'd definitely recommend. it does bleach clothes etc but it's up to you how much you want clear skin and whether you think it's worth using. i love it :) also works really well for current spots