Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well hello there.:D

Ok, here comes the question: what is usually your first thought, when you look in the mirror, in the morning?

Mine is "Damn, who`s that ugly girl....ok, let`s wash her. "

Or on good days "Anne, you are ugly. Thank You, Anne."

You all gonna make it, I know, just don`t give up, I don`t give up neither.;)

My first thought is "Why does the hubby's shift have to start so goddamn early in the morning?!" (We only have one car, so I have to drive him to work in the mornings).

But yes, not giving up is crucial to the journey!

"My face is really shiny"...."I have huge bags under my eyes"....and today I thought "hey I don't look so bad for first thing in the morning". Usually I am scrambling to get ready, so I don't analyze my face as much as I might otherwise...probably a good thing.

My first thought is "Why does the hubby's shift have to start so goddamn early in the morning?!" (We only have one car, so I have to drive him to work in the mornings).

Thats why you newbs aren't clear yet. Every morning I say "Whoa I dont know who this is, but he's bangin'". And mean it. But that's very unscientific so I don't recommend it.

wow you wear tons of makeup so i don't see the big deal.

Well, my skin looks least inflamed when I first wake up, so it's something like "Wow my face is shiny. . .I need to put my hair back up again. . .I have dark circles under my eyes. . .damn my contacts hurt. . .I wonder if I have any new texts. . .God I wish my mom would take me to a dermatologist."

My first thought is "Where's my coffee????" Nothing else matters, not even skin. :D

"Dang if this little guy wasn't here, and this one, and that one, and those five over there, that inflamed one right between my eyes, those clusters right there, and that patch of black heads....I would be good looking!"

Haha I guess I try to look on the bright side.

Depends. If I wake up with no new zits and my face looks good its normally "yesss this is gonna be a good day." if I wake up with a new active or my skin looks bad, its "oh what the ^^$%^#^ stupid %$#5 mother $#@%$# ^%$ %$^!!!!!!" =)

well this morning I accidentally cut myself with a knife and it REALLY hurt, so when I went to the bathroom to wash it, I saw this gaping hole from the knife and I got dizzy and almost passed out...but before I almost fell down, I saw myself in the mirror and thought "hmm your skin looks less red today"...then PLOP on the floor lol

I've went a long time without looking at my own reflection, so usually the first thing on my mind is "I know I still have this shit, but as long as I don't see it myself I'll be fine." :|

well this morning I accidentally cut myself with a knife and it REALLY hurt, so when I went to the bathroom to wash it, I saw this gaping hole from the knife and I got dizzy and almost passed out...but before I almost fell down, I saw myself in the mirror and thought "hmm your skin looks less red today"...then PLOP on the floor lol