Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sept 6th,

I absolutely love aloe vera as a mosturizor. It's only been one night of using it so I can't say if it is improving my complexion but I just love how it feels on my skin. Mosturizor made my skin so thick, oily and shiny. I used to have to blot of the residue of mosturizor ever morning that I put it on. And the mosturizor would always give me really red circles under my eyes, it would look so bad. The aloe is awesome. It goes on so easily, drys quickly and I can't even feel that it is there. It does make my face feel slightly tight but hardly! No more redness and no more oil. It is a little difficult to put foundation on top, but I'm sure with time I'll figure out the best way to do it. Everyone should try aloe vera instead of mosturizor! And I don't even need to put mosturizor on top, the aloe is enought for me.

I'm so happy that I found out about this method!

Now, I'll just wait to see if aloe has any benefits for acne, here's hoping!

Sept 8th,

Aloe is still working wonders. I had a blackhead on my forehead that was there for like two weeks and three days of using aloe completely took it away. I do find now that I need to put some mosturizor on the sides of my mouth, but that is it. I also now realize that I don't have oily skin, it was just the mosturizor. I don't have to pat my face with a kleenex at all througout the day, even after work. I am so amazed.

Sept 11th,

Nothing new to report, which is a good thing. I have one zit on my forhead and a few bumps on my cheeks and that is it. I love aloe vera. I wish I found it sooner. I dropped the ACV from my regime so it is now just DKR with aloe vera as mosturizor and 50mg of zinc daily and a multivitamin daily.

good luck! just be patient. some people have another breakout around the one-month mark, but then it goes away. :) be careful about adding/modifying products so early on in your regimen. it'll come along!!

Sept 17th,

Haven't written in a while because there isn't much to report. Skin is looking fabulously clear. Since using Aloe almost 2 weeks ago I have not gotten a big pimple. I have gotten pimples but they have been small and go away quickly, more just bumps. Right now my status is one blackhead on my forehead, the same zit I've had for about a month or more. But at least it is a blackhead so it will be gone in couple days. Other than that I have about three bumps that are the last signs of active pimples. Other than that my face is absolutely clear and I love it. If my complexion stays like this I will be completely happy!!!

September 27th,

Well it's been 10 days since I last wrote because there hasn't been anything to report. Aloe vera is still working like a charm. I doubt that the DKR is even contributing very much to my success, but I'm too scared to go off of it, just incase. Maybe if I stay clear for months at a time I will go down to once a day. Who knows. Right now I am clear except for a couple small pimples. I still get pimples but they are not big and they go away quickly. My chin has been 100% clear since I started which is fansatic. Cheeks are clear too. I just have a couple on the very right side of my face and one dried up one on my forehead.

Oct 4,

Well I have a mini breakout. It is so fustrating. Everytime I get clear and forget about acne it always comes back. grrr. I know my breakout is nothing but my skin has been so clear lately that it is fustrating. I have 2 bumps on left check one bump on right check, I pimple on chin and a few on the forehead. It is making me mad that my forehead keeps breaking out. I keep getting little pimples around my hair line and one big pimple right in the middle of my forehead. Grrr. Go Away!

Oct 10th,

The above breakout didn't last long. I have not worn any cover up for the last 4 days and it feels awesome. Sure I have some red marks that could use a little dab of cover up but who its not necessary. I'm sure its only visible to me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the clear skin will stay. Got period today so maybe above breakout was attributed to that. Who knows!?

Oct 18th,

Well I am going to have to break down and wear some cover up. But still, that was almost two weeks that I didn't need to! I just have a few red spots that I don't feel comfortable going out with. But I do have this one really annoying pimple. It has been under the skin for at least a month, probably more. It just won't surface or go away. I'd rather it would come out and turn into a really big zit just so I could get rid of it. Hopefully this very minor breakout doesn't last long. I really enjoyed not wearing any makeup.