Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kyza

How often do you think about your skin?

Constantly. When I'm not busy, I'm on this site. When I'm out, I take the most secluded route. When I'm talking to people I try and hide my face with my hands.

last night i cried. i took photos on my face and it was horrible. it really makes you realise how bad and ugly it is - and this is what people are so horrified by.

I also recently took photos and fuck was I shocked. I looked so fucking ugly. Everytime I look at the photos i get tears in my eyes. I have had mild acne since I was 13 and im now 19 and I have tried nearly every over the counter product yet nothing seems to work. I want to try accutane but the side effects put me off.

Im starting to think to give up on the fight over my acne. I just cant do it anymore. Im sick and tired of having to clean my face to no avail.

i literally think about my skin every second of everyday. it is the only thing i ever think about. every situation im ever in all i do is imagine what id do if my skin was clear. i cant sleep because of how much i hate acne and how its destroyed my life. even in my dreams its all about my skin. i have nightmares about being in public with my horrible acne.

About 75-80% of my waking hours, and sometimes in my sleep, too. I'm always unconsciously touching my face and feeling the pain of the cysts and I can't kiss without wondering if I'll get a breakout from it. I can't sweat without fear it'll break me out. I can't wipe hair out of my face or rest my hands on my chins or eat or do anything without wondering what it'll do to my skin. =/

I'd like to point out that this is a big improvement for me, because it used to be on my mind probably 95%+ of the time. u.u

Yeah, that. Except up it to 100% of my waking hours and all of the moments I wake up during the night. It has ruined my life.

Every moment, every minutes, every second.

Before sleep = mirror check

Wake up = mirror check

Even now seems better, my heart, my feelings, my thinking, my soul had never put it to a rest.

I am watching out for the next out break.

Every new pimples breaks my heart.

Edited by Dreamlify

Every hour of Every day

Even when im sleeping i find myself waking up in the middle of the night thinking about it

Every moment, every minutes, every second.

Before sleep = mirror check

Wake up = mirror check

Even now seems better, my heart, my feelings, my thinking, my soul had never put it to a rest.

I am watching out for the next out break.

Every new pimples breaks my heart.

i might drop out of college because i can't concentrate on anything because all i can think about it my face. school isn't for me anyways.

Same here.

Instead of doing assignments, i am always searching high and low for anything that can improve my skin.

I've yet to know anyone around my circle which is like me!

Cant enjoy anything, cant concentrate on anythings.

*cry*

Every second of every day. And I dream about it a couple nights out of the week too. And if I'm not thinking about my skin, I'm thinking about one of my overwhelmingly abundant other flaws.

Too darn often, to the point where my days are liberally peppered with unnecessary mirror checks.

Edited by maggipie