Find results in...
Ray Ray

what does cystic acne look like

There alot bigger then white heads.

They are bumps on your face

They look really red

They hurt when you touch them

They are filled with blood

Never ever squeeze one, it will just make it bigger.

And they take forever to go down.

Your looking for something that's about the size of your thumb nail (and bigger) hard and painful to touch, looks like a big lump, I know some people who've never seen one think that a large spot can sometimes be a cyst, guy I kinda knew in high school had cystic, really red and angry looking lumps on his face, he told me they feel like someone's constanty got a finger poked in his cheek sooooo... hope this helps a little.

i've just developed three HUGE cysts this week...they look like huge spider bites. the odd thing is that they aren't painful..just hard.

is the fact that they aren't painful make them less likely to scar?

thanks!

They are hard lumps beneath the skin surface that never really come to a head. They are often painful but I've had ones that are not also. They take FOREVER to go away and if they ever do come to the surface they are often filled with pus and blood. Yuck! Hope this helps.

I think i have cysts but im not sure i have just read all the cmments above and i will now list what i have and maybe someone could reply please.

red lumps dont have a head but not the size of a thumb nail... smaller (can they be smaller?)

sometimes painful sometimes not.... nothing loos as though it will come out of them like blood or puss

i have and a few on my forehead for days now and oneof them is painful and i couldnt help but to touch it and ended up peeling some dry skin off it which made some puss and blood come out but the puss wasnt fresh if you know what i mean it was old looking puss....

was this a cyst?

and have i made things worse by touching???

will it scare???

the ones on my face are really drying out because of the accutane will they go away?

will they scar?

i never had these beofre..

i only had little tiny lumps under my skin all over and my face was very oily which made them stand out even more...

are this red lumps the tiny one i had before just pushing out???

please help...

I think i have cysts but im not sure i have just read all the cmments above and i will now list what i have and maybe someone could reply please.

red lumps dont have a head but not the size of a thumb nail... smaller (can they be smaller?)

sometimes painful sometimes not.... nothing loos as though it will come out of them like blood or puss

i have and a few on my forehead for days now and oneof them is painful and i couldnt help but to touch it and ended up peeling some dry skin off it which made some puss and blood come out but the puss wasnt fresh if you know what i mean it was old looking puss....

was this a cyst?

and have i made things worse by touching???

will it scare???

the ones on my face are really drying out because of the accutane will they go away?

will they scar?

i never had these beofre..

i only had little tiny lumps under my skin all over and my face was very oily which made them stand out even more...

are this red lumps the tiny one i had before just pushing out???

please help...