Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's a show on VH1 where this guy teaches guys how to get girls. Have any of you seen it? I'm going to watch it each week because women are my weakness. Today, I broke down and cried for 30 min. over my appearance and also because of how I hate my life.

How to get girls: Be yourself.

Thats all you need to do, when you find a girl that you can joke around with and have fun with while being yourself and not needing to conceal your appearance, then you'll truely find happiness.

How to get girls: Be yourself. Thats all you need to do, when you find a girl that you can joke around with and have fun with while being yourself and not needing to conceal your appearance, then you'll truely find happiness.

haha well I didnt see the show but since its VH1 its nearly MTV which means most of the stuff is probably staged, or they get the most shallow, selfish girls to go on there, you can't really go by that stuff.

haha well I didnt see the show but since its VH1 its nearly MTV which means most of the stuff is probably staged, or they get the most shallow, selfish girls to go on there, you can't really go by that stuff.

What a load.

All a guy needs to do is be himself, but show his better traits at first. Confidence is key.

A first impression is everything. Once you've made that, being yourself really is the best thing.

I haven't seen the show, but I can guess that there's two problems here that this "secret technique" will fail to address:

-The guys who cannot get girls probably shouldn't be looking in clubs. They'd probably do better in a less contrived environment where people can form impressions over time & not make a quick judgment based on looks & a few lines. Not saying you cannot meet someone in a club, but it seems less likely especially if you are reserved at all.

-The second issue is that often guys who complain about not getting women always want the women way out of their league. The girls they hit on were probably too pretty for them. Ugly & nerdy girls need love too; lower your physical standards and judge girls the way you'd want to be judged: by the person they are.

how about getting lipstick lesbians date.one les told me she used to give me the ''evil eye'' because i was cute as a button and she though i was moving in on her girlfriend.ahhh tis the life of lesbian dating!these woman are all too butch for me here.

i think everybody wants some hottie..guy or girl.

Ooohhh I really want to see this show. It sounds like good entertainment for sure.

What bothers me most are guys who have "techniques" to pick up girls, like it's a game or something. To me that is the BIGGEST turn off.

I haven't seen the show, but I can guess that there's two problems here that this "secret technique" will fail to address:

-The guys who cannot get girls probably shouldn't be looking in clubs. They'd probably do better in a less contrived environment where people can form impressions over time & not make a quick judgment based on looks & a few lines. Not saying you cannot meet someone in a club, but it seems less likely especially if you are reserved at all.

-The second issue is that often guys who complain about not getting women always want the women way out of their league. The girls they hit on were probably too pretty for them. Ugly & nerdy girls need love too; lower your physical standards and judge girls the way you'd want to be judged: by the person they are.

"Mystery" the main dude.. isn't that good looking either. But there is something mysterious about him. lol he and his posse remind me of vampires for some reason!

for a lot of people here, who have low self esteem, these tips can be great for improving their self image and social skills. I don't know why people are so skeptical about it here.

telling people to 'be themselves' isn't gonna help, especially here, a lot of people are depressed and hate the way they look. hey if you show that to a girl, that's sexy.

I'm not saying I'm that great with girls, but the OP was just trying to give some useful advise to the people here.

Nothing is more of a turn-off than a super desperate guy who reads books, online articles, and watches TV shows that focus on "how to hook women".

here is a good line.. well it worked for the guy on the show.

he sat down by 2 girls and he said, "97% of girls masturbate in the shower and the remaining 3% sing. Do you know what song they sing?"

*silence*

"then you 2 must be the girls who masturbate."

*laughter*

lol

here is a good line.. well it worked for the guy on the show.

he sat down by 2 girls and he said, "97% of girls masturbate in the shower and the remaining 3% sing. Do you know what song they sing?"

*silence*

"then you 2 must be the girls who masturbate."

*laughter*

lol

Nothing is more of a turn-off than a super desperate guy who reads books, online articles, and watches TV shows that focus on "how to hook women".

stfu you don't even know how tough it is for some of us guys with acne to even look at girls. i'm not going to tell them i read a book... i hate some of the people on this site. jesus christ..

I am so *sorry* that my opinion upset you. Unfortunetely, that's how most girls think. You might wanna ditch the books and get some real advice from the source itself.........WOMEN.

BTW that's a LAME pick up line. I'd slap any guy who would use that on me.

I would be offended by that line as well....pick up lines are terrible....you can just say hello & make normal conversation...