Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
poopmasta_G

retin A....do i moisturize at night or in the morning?

ok, so im wondering if i should moisturizer 20 minutes after i apply it at night...or if i should wait till i rinse my face in the morning to do it. I think maybe I should do it in the AM because my skin gets super dry after i rinse it with water in the morning(i dont even use wash and it gets dry!) but im afraid its gonna make me look greasy, I just bought complex 15

I use retin-a micro at night and I think that you are not suppose to put anythign on after it. I would moisturize after you wash in the morning. I would was off the retin-a in the morning, i know its drying at first but your skin should get use to it slowly. I was twice a day and put duac (bp) on in the morning and retin-a at night and my face looks fine now. Oh and i use complex 15 moisturizer afer each

i use retin-a and sometimes if my face is dry i want to put it on at night, but when i do its like it rubs off (or thats the feeling anyway) but it could just be me being paranoid or something haha. so yea i don't use anyting after i put it on

I use retin-a micro at night and I think that you are not suppose to put anythign on after it. I would moisturize after you wash in the morning. I would was off the retin-a in the morning, i know its drying at first but your skin should get use to it slowly. I was twice a day and put duac (bp) on in the morning and retin-a at night and my face looks fine now. Oh and i use complex 15 moisturizer afer each

im on month 6...my skins still not used to it....aghh....(also you I read you shouldnt use a moisturizer after retin a micro because its time relase, but normal retin a absorbs all at once.)

I moisturize afterwards....my derm told me to do my usual DKR routine, but replace the BP with the Retin-A. I let it dry completely (like 15 minutes or so), before I apply moisturizer.