Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i got rid of my breakout and my skin is doing so well right now..

but i have all these scar's. I only had moderate acne so i know they'll fade in like a year, but how can i get them to go away faster?

but i have all these scar's. I only had moderate acne so i know they'll fade in like a year, but how can i get them to go away faster?

apple cider vinegar.

'summerlover1009'

Hello did you try using Bp it takes time to get rid of acne scaring espically deep ice pick scars

i should know i had laser resurfacing and had 7 microdrmabasion done on my face and you could still see some of the scars on my cheeks.

But my Doc gave a cream called ENVIRON rich in Vitamin a and it seems to be working it took all the red of my face and my scarring is smoother than before my Doc said it will like a year to see major improvement .

It's cost's like 70$ canadian

But my doc said you should be somewhat acne free to get rid of the scars even Dan from Bp tells you the same!!

good luck!!!

scars are due to misalignment of tissues. you can get rid of it within months by using light of love. a low level laser therapy that works effectively. it works with my scars well.

Congratulations on improving your skin!

Did you read the red mark forum? That is where you'll find great information on what to do for your red marks.

Red marks are not scars, by the way. They are not permanent.

Chemical and/or mechanical exfoliation will help fade red marks and can also help with superficial indented scarring as well. Chemical exfoliation: alpha hydroxy acids, salicylic acids, TCA, etc.

Mechanical exfoliation: gentle scrubs (never one that has crushed pits of fruit or nuts in it, that is just too harsh and will tear your skin up and cause worsened breakouts), baby's hair brush method (read the thread), 'jessfoliation' - using an electric toothbrush to exfoliate the skin, etc.

do i just rub it on my scars..bc i don't want to start washing my face with something else?