Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Damn I feel miserable because of my skin and there are a lot of clogged pores and if I try to pick on them it leaves a dent, I think it's called "pits".

I always wash my face in the morning, but I don't wash the cheek and I don't use a towel or anything so I let it dry by itself. In the evening I wash my face and follow Dans regimen.

I shower every other day, maybe I should shower everyday? Maybe it's a good idea to pat dry with a towel?

I think it's dead skin and old BP 5% that has clogged my pores. How do I clean up this without using force, I don't like ice picks. I mean I don't wanna rub it but I guess I have to softly touch that yellow surface. Do you think hot water is a good idea? This might soften the hard surface.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z234/ME.../Untitled-1.png

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z234/ME.../Untitled-2.png

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z234/ME.../Untitled-3.jpg

I dunno if I should use BP on the spots or just use the cleanser, any suggestions?

your skin is amazing screw yourself -___-

its not dead skin. seriously tough, you should lightly dab your skin with a dry towel to dry your skin. you only shower every other day? stinkyyyy. all in all, your skin looks amazing and your soo lucky to have such clear skin.

your skin is amazing screw yourself -___-

its not dead skin. seriously tough, you should lightly dab your skin with a dry towel to dry your skin. you only shower every other day? stinkyyyy. all in all, your skin looks amazing and your soo lucky to have such clear skin.

Ok so using a dry towel is good for your skin? But is it a good idea to apply BP on clogged pores?

Applying BP on clogged pores won't hurt anything. You have a lot of dry, dead skin. You really need to do some gentle exfoliation. Check out the baby's hair brush thread (in my signature) for one good method of exfoliation.

Apply the BP as per Dan's regimen and use a moisturizer. Once you're acclimated to the full dose of BP and have used BP for several months, you can consider adding in Lac Hydrin 5 for its smoothing and additional exfoliative abilities, plus moisturizing abilities.

Consider the baby's hair brush, whatever else you decide to do!

I see no scarring at all. Those are not ice picks, they're simply normal wear and tear that a regular everyday face experiences. Remember that you've essentially taken that picture magnified so that it appears as though you're looking at the skin from two inches away. You're also looking at your face in the mirror from two inches away. Of course there are imperfections! The only time a close-up will show perfect skin is when it's been photoshopped...

Applying BP on clogged pores won't hurt anything. You have a lot of dry, dead skin. You really need to do some gentle exfoliation. Check out the baby's hair brush thread (in my signature) for one good method of exfoliation.

Apply the BP as per Dan's regimen and use a moisturizer. Once you're acclimated to the full dose of BP and have used BP for several months, you can consider adding in Lac Hydrin 5 for its smoothing and additional exfoliative abilities, plus moisturizing abilities.

Consider the baby's hair brush, whatever else you decide to do!

I see no scarring at all. Those are not ice picks, they're simply normal wear and tear that a regular everyday face experiences. Remember that you've essentially taken that picture magnified so that it appears as though you're looking at the skin from two inches away. You're also looking at your face in the mirror from two inches away. Of course there are imperfections! The only time a close-up will show perfect skin is when it's been photoshopped...

I have icepicks but not on the pictures I uploaded here. When you deal with ice picks is it good to splash water on the picks or just let them heal without any water at all? Is it good to cleanse the ice picks or should I just let them be in this initial state of healing (they probably won't heal but anyway)?

Will this hair brush do the trick?

Here are the icepicks :(

I have icepicks but not on the pictures I uploaded here. When you deal with ice picks is it good to splash water on the picks or just let them heal without any water at all? Is it good to cleanse the ice picks or should I just let them be in this initial state of healing (they probably won't heal but anyway)?

Luckily they're minor icepicks! Those will likely get better with some exfoliation. The link to the baby's hair brush you showed doesn't work. Any baby's hair brush will most likely be fine, but you'll want to read that thread for more tips.

Just wash your face normally with a sensitive cleanser, you do not have to do anything special, cleansing-wise, to scarred areas. Just treat your whole face gently.

Read the baby's hair brush thread before you ask any more questions.

Don't use hot water.

Use warm water.

I use my baby's hair brush in a warm shower with my cleanser. So I cleanse and exfoliate at the same time. Do not brush hard! It is a gentle exfoliation.

Read the baby's hair brush thread before you ask any more questions.

Don't use hot water.

Use warm water.

I use my baby's hair brush in a warm shower with my cleanser. So I cleanse and exfoliate at the same time. Do not brush hard! It is a gentle exfoliation.