Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would suggest you check out the Baby Brush Method thread, I've been using manual exfoliation for a while now and its great! If you want, you can add some SA to the brush and scrub away in the shower!

I would suggest you check out the Baby Brush Method thread, I've been using manual exfoliation for a while now and its great! If you want, you can add some SA to the brush and scrub away in the shower!

I agree, go with the baby brush method. Its cheap and effective, and I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and I can already see a huge difference in my complexion and smoothness of my skin, and I havent broken out in a while.

I would recommend either baby brush or microdermabrasion cloth. And dont use any chemicals.. just warm water to promote circulation and sloughing of dead skin cells.

There are two kinds of exfoliator and here's a list of popular exfoliators:

Physical exfoliator (scrub on face to physically remove dead skin):

Baking Soda

Baby Brush

Chemical exfoliator:

Paula's Choice BHA

Apple Cider Vinegar

If you're interested in either one, do a search and a looong list of forums discussing these methods should appear. Good luck!!