Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Redskin

Who has tried Differin 0.3 (the new kind)

has anyone been prescribed differin 0.3, not 0.1....im talking about 0.3 which is supposedly a very strong topical retinoid with minimal side effects

has anyone tried it? What have your results been so far?

I'm on it currently and I like it. I had good results on Differin .1 but it was almost as if it stopped working as well. I'm in the process of no bumps, but currently trying to clear red scarring from previous picking.

I love differin 0.1%, but theres no news on whether the 0.3% is here in the UK, since my doctor and pharmacist dont know either :S

damn lol

Honestly, I had used differin 0.1% for about 9 months and was essentially clear minus a random pimple, but I decided to swtich to 0.3% to see if I could get entirely clear. I've been on 0.3% for about 3 days now, and I've broken out alot. Not sure whether or not this is from the change in medicine or not, or from other factors (I've drank alcohol alot in the past few days). I'll keep you posted though for sure.

Honestly, I had used differin 0.1% for about 9 months and was essentially clear minus a random pimple, but I decided to swtich to 0.3% to see if I could get entirely clear. I've been on 0.3% for about 3 days now, and I've broken out alot. Not sure whether or not this is from the change in medicine or not, or from other factors (I've drank alcohol alot in the past few days). I'll keep you posted though for sure.

Since starting the 0.3%, I'd say it's mild. I have about 3 active pimples, and 2-3 fading ones. My theory is that with the 0.3%, I'm going through the purging, or adapting to the new strength, phase by breaking out. I'm not ready to say the 0.3% is not as or more effect because the pimples I did get from the breakout seem to be healing quickly.

UPDATE : This stuff is great only have one active zit and almost everything else is invisible except in fluorescent lights.

I've been using the gel for more than a week now and seems like Iam almost clear from acne , but my face is a little pink and there is some dry areas..

I am now in the process of my face being entirely clear. I love this stuff personally. My face also experienced initial break out too so I think it's common. Right now under my chin has some healing spots and that's about it.

post-60614-1188045691_thumb.jpg

post-60614-1188045691_thumb.jpg

its been 1 week since i started using this, and after a small initial breakout i am becoming clearer everyday.

its been 4 days and my face is lookin really good, probably better then it has in about three months.

Im feeling pretty good about it actually and so far ive had no irritation and the redness in my face is going away my skin just looks more normal.

im using it for about 4 or more hours at night and triaz(bp) at bedtime.

I actually went out to a bar on saturday!

havent done that in almost a year.

that should tell you something about differin .3%

I guess my pores just all seem very open and my skin is so much thinner and smoother and creamier.